Daddy Freckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am yet to see a post or story from him without more than one spelling mistake. Why do brands continue to work with bloggers that can barely spell the brand name?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow these two (Mother Freckle) any more but just saw one of their posts on the suggested page so had a nosey!

They’ve sold the house with the completely gifted kitchen and god knows what else, moved to Wales, he’s quit his job to be a stay at home parent (nothing wrong with that if you’ve got the income/security to do so) whilst his wife supports a family of five with her MLM scheme schilling perfume 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 2
I forgot these 2 existed.... Asif she's put owner in her bio 😂 witch an mlm isn't your own business you sell them for fm. Youre a sales person NOT a business owner LOL

Baby no4 hey? Anyone else slightly sceptical when an insta family announce another pregnancy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Great news, I was genuinely concerned what their content would be once the littlest was out of cloth nappies but we're good for another few years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pair of them have been posting so much shite about ‘oooh baby number 4’ for what feels like YEARS, I would have bet my coastal Welsh cottage on it. I don’t have a coastal Welsh cottage but you’ve gotta get these brags in where you can 😉

Would've helped on her quest to be more eco friendly to not have a fourth baby but she can offset that with pat milk and cloth nappies I suppose

He came up today and I’d forgotten how much I disliked the pair of them! I looked down his page. It’s mainly ads and there’s no consistency

The ads for Lupilu nappies are the best 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 turns out they don’t quite give a tit about the environment if Lidl are chucking a few quid in their bank!

They are strictly a cloth bum family don’t you know 🤦🏻‍♀️👀