Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find anything about them on here would like to know everybody else's opinion on them I like them so far but that can always change in a second did with creepy Chris the alleged Nonce[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they're a lovely family. It's hard to believe Kaci and Isabelle from Ingham family are the same age!
I love how much they all love Sophie too and include her in everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What is exactly wrong with the second youngest though? Why does she have a dummy at her age?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is exactly wrong with the second youngest though? Why does she have a dummy at her age?
She's obviously got some disability. I don't have an issue with her having a dummy as I'm assume mentally she is younger than what she is.

They have said in q&a videos that they'll talk about her disability at some point in the future.

I quite like this family.

Reactions: 2
I think they're a lovely family. It's hard to believe Kaci and Isabelle from Ingham family are the same age!
I love how much they all love Sophie too and include her in everything.
Yeah with kaci and issy it's so hard to believe they are the same age two completely different lives they live kacis allowed to be a teen and sees her friends a lot etc
It's brilliant seeing the way they all are with Sophie

Reactions: 5
They have said in q&a videos that they'll talk about her disability at some point in the future.

I quite like this family.
Aww good haven't watched there q and a's have watched alot of there other vids tho would really like to know more about her she's a lovely little girl

Reactions: 1
Yeah with kaci and issy it's so hard to believe they are the same age two completely different lives they live kacis allowed to be a teen and sees her friends a lot etc
It's brilliant seeing the way they all are with Sophie
Yeah I see Kaci as more 14/15 but Izzy still has to act about 10/11 at times. I honestly thought her and Grace were the same age!

I've not had a problem with these till the recent vlog of the pause challenge. It was such a waste of food and other bits and I hated how the Dad was moaning about his new hat and his new trainers.

Reactions: 3
They come across as genuine and I actually think they give the kids the actual money when they win the challenges too which a lot of channels definitely do not. Just from the way Kaci dresses, she was in a Givenchy jumper that retails at £500 and she was wearing Alexander McQueens in another video which made me think the parents clearly give them what they say. At first, I thought Kaci was wearing Sarah's stuff which is normal but then they were both wearing the McQueens on the same vlog lol.

I do like their content, I did think Joel was copying the Barkers with all the same content at one point even though they did give them credit, it was a bit boring to watch.
But I don't understand why they say their comments are disabled. Yes, every family channels comments were disabled for a while, literally a month at most but now everyones are back on and so are theres. They've just turned comments off themselves, maybe its another way of getting people to head over to their insta and build their platform there but either way, its silly. I want to read comments and I'm not interested enough to go on insta to read them lol

They come across as genuine and I actually think they give the kids the actual money when they win the challenges too which a lot of channels definitely do not. Just from the way Kaci dresses, she was in a Givenchy jumper that retails at £500 and she was wearing Alexander McQueens in another video which made me think the parents clearly give them what they say. At first, I thought Kaci was wearing Sarah's stuff which is normal but then they were both wearing the McQueens on the same vlog lol.

I do like their content, I did think Joel was copying the Barkers with all the same content at one point even though they did give them credit, it was a bit boring to watch.
But I don't understand why they say their comments are disabled. Yes, every family channels comments were disabled for a while, literally a month at most but now everyones are back on and so are theres. They've just turned comments off themselves, maybe its another way of getting people to head over to their insta and build their platform there but either way, its silly. I want to read comments and I'm not interested enough to go on insta to read them lol
I think instead of dressing their teenage daughter in £500 designer jumpers she should wear primark and new look like normal girls her age and they should put the money she earned away for a house deposit or first car. Fair play they’re giving it to her but there’s better ways to teach her money management than designer clothes and she’ll thank them later. It’s irresponsible

I agree. They’re definitely the most genuine youtubers I watch- they all seem to have a laugh and it doesn’t seem to be put on for the cameras either. I find it quite refreshing that they have the comments turned off still, they’re protecting their children from the comments that were the reason youtube turned them off in the first place even though they don’t need to do that, even if it means that they miss out on engagement with the audience. It really is refreshing to me to see parents that are putting their kids first on YouTube. The way they interact with Sophie melts my heart. The video about her birthday and how she doesn’t understand that her party is on a different day so they can’t actually tell her that it is her birthday is one of my favourites of theirs because it’s so lovely to see that they’re not hiding the parts of their lives that are probably quite difficult to cope with at times (especially emotionally) on camera but they make it so special for her and make sure that everything they do for her is what is best for her. I’m actually excited for the video (if they do end up making it) where they speak about Sophie and her additional needs as it would be an amazing way to raise awareness and understanding of what she’s going through and how they cope with it as a family, I’m sure it would help a lot of other families in similar situations too

Reactions: 10
I think instead of dressing their teenage daughter in £500 designer jumpers she should wear primark and new look like normal girls her age and they should put the money she earned away for a house deposit or first car. Fair play they’re giving it to her but there’s better ways to teach her money management than designer clothes and she’ll thank them later. It’s irresponsible
Although I completely agree. The sad truth is a lot of teens are wearing designer jumpers and £400 trainers these days. Especially the ones on social media and from their old pictures, it seems both parents have always dressed in designers themselves so ofc there kids will be too, even if its just adidas or levis. With the amount of money they're making from youtube, giving the winner of whatever challenge 1k of what they make from one video is nothing. They still have more than enough money left over to save for their kids futures and I'm sure the money Kaci is making on her channel must be managed for her (Per her views, its a lot) but considering her accounts are still monitored by parents, Im sure they're on top of it and she's only seeing a small percentage with the rest being put aside hopefully.

I agree. They’re definitely the most genuine youtubers I watch- they all seem to have a laugh and it doesn’t seem to be put on for the cameras either. I find it quite refreshing that they have the comments turned off still, they’re protecting their children from the comments that were the reason youtube turned them off in the first place even though they don’t need to do that, even if it means that they miss out on engagement with the audience. It really is refreshing to me to see parents that are putting their kids first on YouTube. The way they interact with Sophie melts my heart. The video about her birthday and how she doesn’t understand that her party is on a different day so they can’t actually tell her that it is her birthday is one of my favourites of theirs because it’s so lovely to see that they’re not hiding the parts of their lives that are probably quite difficult to cope with at times (especially emotionally) on camera but they make it so special for her and make sure that everything they do for her is what is best for her. I’m actually excited for the video (if they do end up making it) where they speak about Sophie and her additional needs as it would be an amazing way to raise awareness and understanding of what she’s going through and how they cope with it as a family, I’m sure it would help a lot of other families in similar situations too
I completely agree!!! Its really eye opening to watch and clearly its a tough topic for them to discuss personally, never mind in front of thousands on the internet and Im sure they're probably factoring in the privacy concerns in regard to actually posting a video in dedication to Sophie as this video would be on the internet forever and all throughout her life. Therefore I personally think, they should just address it on instagram - it may not be as personal and what they think the cause deserves but I think in the long run it would be better privacy wise.

I do think that video spying on Kaci with her boyfriend was uber creepy though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Although I completely agree. The sad truth is a lot of teens are wearing designer jumpers and £400 trainers these days. Especially the ones on social media and from their old pictures, it seems both parents have always dressed in designers themselves so ofc there kids will be too, even if its just adidas or levis. With the amount of money they're making from youtube, giving the winner of whatever challenge 1k of what they make from one video is nothing. They still have more than enough money left over to save for their kids futures and I'm sure the money Kaci is making on her channel must be managed for her (Per her views, its a lot) but considering her accounts are still monitored by parents, Im sure they're on top of it and she's only seeing a small percentage with the rest being put aside hopefully.

I completely agree!!! Its really eye opening to watch and clearly its a tough topic for them to discuss personally, never mind in front of thousands on the internet and Im sure they're probably factoring in the privacy concerns in regard to actually posting a video in dedication to Sophie as this video would be on the internet forever and all throughout her life. Therefore I personally think, they should just address it on instagram - it may not be as personal and what they think the cause deserves but I think in the long run it would be better privacy wise.

I do think that video spying on Kaci with her boyfriend was uber creepy though.
Yeah that was actually my least favourite video of theirs because I just thought.. let her live her life off camera too. But then Kaci took it really well and they know her better than anyone else and know how she would most likely react.

I usually hate watching challenges and trends of YouTube but for some reason I love it when DVG do them haha

They don’t even have to do the video about Sophie herself, if there is a charity that supports whatever struggles Sophie has they could dedicate the video to that charity and inform people about things that way rather than making it all about Sophie if that was one of their concerns. It just makes me so happy that it’s not only Joel and Sarah who understand Sophie so well but her sisters do too and I especially love seeing the bond between her and Kaci

I love watching this family they seem so sweet and actually care about people unlike a lot of youtubers who are just in for the money
Someone mentioned about their comments being disabled I don’t think they have any say in this it’s something youtube are in control of unfortunately

I really like these guys! Seem like a very genuine family in amongst the grabby instamums/families

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.