Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do feel as if they've changed a lot, also wrecking the trampoline surely they could have given that to someone they know instead of destroying it for a video

Reactions: 4
I really do feel as if they've changed a lot, also wrecking the trampoline surely they could have given that to someone they know instead of destroying it for a video
i said the exact same thing! They’ve only had it a neater of weeks it could have been given to friend or family or even a family in need - that’s what I mean about content everything is just for content

Their getting more braggy by the day he could of said my wife’s shoes but no her ALEXANDER MCQUEEN’S 🙄
What an absolutely pointless thing to do - also shows no respect for anything regardless of cost- so ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i said the exact same thing! They’ve only had it a neater of weeks it could have been given to friend or family or even a family in need - that’s what I mean about content everything is just for content

What an absolutely pointless thing to do - also shows no respect for anything regardless of cost- so ridiculous
IKR, first turning their expensive trampoline into a pool after only just getting it, and now messing up (or even just threating to) each other’s clothes. I think it was last year when Joel bought Kaci new trainers and surprised her with them by destroying her old ones. Those trainers were in perfect condition and I’m sure Kaci could still fit into them or she could’ve given them to Grace, but instead they were destroyed for the point of a joke. Also, I think the older girls go to a private school as I’ve seen them in their uniforms in occasional videos and tiktoks, and as someone who went to one as well their uniforms did look pretty standard for that kind of school. This might also be why they’re able to take their children out of school as most private schools are a lot more relaxed with this kind of thing, all they care about is whether or not they get their money. I know the Ingham’s are no where near being good parents but, in one of their vlogs the mum mentioned how because they and their kids to private school they’re allowed to be out of school as the school gives the, work to do whilst they’re away.

IKR, first turning their expensive trampoline into a pool after only just getting it, and now messing up (or even just threating to) each other’s clothes. I think it was last year when Joel bought Kaci new trainers and surprised her with them by destroying her old ones. Those trainers were in perfect condition and I’m sure Kaci could still fit into them or she could’ve given them to Grace, but instead they were destroyed for the point of a joke. Also, I think the older girls go to a private school as I’ve seen them in their uniforms in occasional videos and tiktoks, and as someone who went to one as well their uniforms did look pretty standard for that kind of school. This might also be why they’re able to take their children out of school as most private schools are a lot more relaxed with this kind of thing, all they care about is whether or not they get their money. I know the Ingham’s are no where near being good parents but, in one of their vlogs the mum mentioned how because they and their kids to private school they’re allowed to be out of school as the school gives the, work to do whilst they’re away.
I’m pretty sure they go to the local public school I’m sure they’d love a brag that they send their kids to a private school kaci’s friends from their instagram accounts seem to come from working class families not rich or anything so I think it’s a public school

Reactions: 3
they go to public school not private- I just don’t believe they put much value on education as they have both been ok without qualifications
I can’t get my head around them destroying their clothing etc....many of their followers would only dream of owning the clothing and shoes and make up etc they have and they just think it’s fun to ruin it?!

• Heart
To be honest I only watch because Joel is a bit of eye candy compared to the likes of Chris Ingham, Darren Fizz and Jonathan Joly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair, I dont think anyone wants that gigantic eyesore in their back garden. The trampoline is bigger than some peoples gardens down south!!

Reactions: 1
I looked and the trampoline is worth just under £1000 at that price they could even sell it and buy one of those pools with the jets that let you swim, but that wouldn’t show off their wealth. But as we All know, designer items are for the wannabe rich

Did they really need all those gifted items from Claire’s? Makes me cross when people like them who don’t have proper jobs get everything handed to them on a plate while the rest of the world struggles through every day going to work and wondering how we are going to pay the bills and put food on the table 😫

Did they really need all those gifted items from Claire’s? Makes me cross when people like them who don’t have proper jobs get everything handed to them on a plate while the rest of the world struggles through every day going to work and wondering how we are going to pay the bills and put food on the table 😫
its frustrating isn’t it but all they do recently is ads
And Kaci is constantly receiving gifted items literally everyday so it’s no surprise really

No doubt they work, just not very hard. I know every YouTuber out there says it’s not as easy as it looks. But then in a q&a someone asks how to start a channel and they’ll say It’s really easy just pick up a camera and film. But again it must be hard accepting gifts and doing every ad within the country

No doubt they work, just not very hard. I know every YouTuber out there says it’s not as easy as it looks. But then in a q&a someone asks how to start a channel and they’ll say It’s really easy just pick up a camera and film. But again it must be hard accepting gifts and doing every ad within the country
I think dadvgirls took off as at the beginning they were putting out completely different types of videos they did the “will they cheat” videos and they were different and interesting- they had also built a fan base on Instagram- teamed with Joel’s knowledge and skills of filming and editing from his previous work - but this isn’t the case for others I also believe that getting Big on YouTube had a lot of luck involved too - x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They didn't actually destroy the trampoline, they just took off the top and the springs. You can see in their new video that the trampoline is back up.

Reactions: 6
Are they moving? I though the house was owned 50% buy them ?
They are moving but they aren’t selling the house they currently live in. I presume as it’s part owned by them/family members then they will rent it out or someone else in the family will move into it

Reactions: 3
Which ads? I saw nowtv on the dadvgirls account yesterday and hello fresh on Sarah’s account this evening. Now tv had a lot of influencer ads go live yesterday from what I could tell by my Instagram feed 😂
Sarah’s yoghurt ad yesterday evening Joel’s now tv AD and a hello fresh ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.