Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sarah's pregnant and that's why they are freaking out about their youngest being a nightmare xx
She said on Saffy B’s podcast that whatever happens happens with a baby but they’re not actively trying. Kaci said she really wants one tho. In the latest blog Joel caught Sarah peeking at the baby section. It could be a possibility especially in the next few weeks

So Grace is now making videos without writing 'AD' in the title as well? How deceiving! I know all of her videos would have to go through Joel first and it's not okay to just shove an Advertisment in a video without declaring it in the title first.

Also why on earth did she put a towel over a glass tank! That is not even a hamster cage and if they realised the tank was not suitable they should have gone straight to the pet shop to buy another one! How stupid and dangerous the poor hamster could over heat because of inadequate ventalation.

The poor thing is probably trying to escape because they need some fresh air and they are bored. There is a reason why hamster cages have levels and tunnels and that's because hamsters need stimulation they need to climb and crawl around, that is why she is trying to get out!
The hamster, Millie is dead. That is her leopard geckos cage

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It does look like ASA recommend AD is placed into the title or thumbnail, however as it is only a recommendation i can see how they get away with only stating ad within the video.
i know not everyone will check the description but she has literally stated it is an advertisement in the description...

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]

She's got a Syrian hamster called bear now. Grace has covered the tank to try stop her escaping in the night

She said on Saffy B’s podcast that whatever happens happens with a baby but they’re not actively trying. Kaci said she really wants one tho. In the latest blog Joel caught Sarah peeking at the baby section. It could be a possibility especially in the next few weeks

I know her hamster Millie died. Her Gecko is in there own tank.

She has put her new hamster in a glass tank with a towel over the top to stop them escaping. That is seriously dangerous, the hamster could easily over heat as there will not be enough ventalation in the tank.

She should have gone out on the same day and gone a replacement cage if the tank was not appropriate.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely like this family and i have defended them on here before but one thing that doesn't sit right with me is kacis new 'vintage' obsession i get its a trend and there is nothing wrong with liking vintage clothes but most vintage clothes are thrifted and from thrift stores. as thrifting and vintage is such a trend alot of ppl who can afford to but clothes are buying from these thrift stores and ppl who actually depend on these stores don't have anything because people see it as an aesthetic. what are you guys' opinion?

Reactions: 7
I genuinely like this family and i have defended them on here before but one thing that doesn't sit right with me is kacis new 'vintage' obsession i get its a trend and there is nothing wrong with liking vintage clothes but most vintage clothes are thrifted and from thrift stores. as thrifting and vintage is such a trend alot of ppl who can afford to but clothes are buying from these thrift stores and ppl who actually depend on these stores don't have anything because people see it as an aesthetic. what are you guys' opinion?
If I am being honest these guys are the most unorigional family I have ever met.

They will do and wear anything that everyone else is doing or wearing. If the new trend was walking around in a bin bag these guys would all be walking around in Gucci bin bags :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charity stores aren't for people who are on low incomes, they are for everyone. Its to raise money for organisations rather than clothe people, its cheaper in primark to buy clothes. Never seen a charity shop short of clothes before.

Is actually good to hear she is buying second hand clothes rather than brand new

Reactions: 15
Definitely better than sending clothes to landfill but I honestly cant see Dad V Girls shopping in a charity shop. Maybe vintage means upcycled with a hefty price tag?

Reactions: 7
Definitely better than sending clothes to landfill but I honestly cant see Dad V Girls shopping in a charity shop. Maybe vintage means upcycled with a hefty price tag?
I really can't see it either :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Sophie saw something on youtube and wanted it so they just brought it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.