Dad V Girls #4 title will be coming next week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you seen kacis new video

She seems to be very confident and I wish her parents would go out with her to help her practice her parking

I wish I had her confident when I passed I didn’t drive my friends for a few weeks after I passed
But I can see her family are proud of her and that’s all that matters :))

Also about the apps there are a few for free where just one test location comes up and if you pay extra you can get more than 1 test location cancellations to come up

Reactions: 7
I think a good topic would be to talk about Sophie and her needs. The video they have said that they will put out for years.
They keep saying they're waiting for the right time. I know this is going to sound really morbid, but I think the video will come out when Sophie dies, given whatever condition she has is life-limiting.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They keep saying they're waiting for the right time. I know this is going to sound really morbid, but I think the video will come out when Sophie dies, given whatever condition she has is life-limiting.
I don’t know if it is definitely? Someone said before that originally the test came back that it was but then a second test said it wasn’t what they originally thought. So they just didn’t carry on with more testing to find out for sure as they’d rather not know?

Yeah. I didn’t want to be the one to say it, like you said, very morbid, but I’ve been thinking this for a while now.
For me I don’t think it would be Sarah but more Joel thinking about it in terms of views. Not to say that he wouldn’t be destroyed to lose her, if she does have a reduced life expectancy as there seems to be a bit of doubt about it now, but he does seem to be all about the views and I’m sure the thought will have crossed his mind that a video like that would bring in a hell of a lot more views after the child has passed.
But I really do hope that we’re wrong. It’s bad enough these vlogger types are exploring their children’s births. To think they could make money off their deaths 😞

Reactions: 1
i genuinely hope not. it would be pretty low to make content out of their daughter's death. i mean, i wouldn't put it past them in the sense that they happily exploit their children's privacy on a daily basis, publicly shared birth videos of both the younger girls and obvs talked about their miscarriages and difficulties getting pregnant before Maddie was born, along with Sarah's gender disappointment when they found out they were having another girl - they certainly share certain questionable content in terms of crossing their line with their daughters' privacy at an age they are too young to give consent, but i honestly would hope they wouldn't stoop low enough to hint at eventually filming. avkog with details about Sophie and her diagnosis, and then wait until her death to share it, which would obviously dramatically increase engagement with a video that would already lure in millions of views out of genuine curiosity. i hope they at least have the decency not to try and profit from their daughter's death and their grief etc. 💔

Reactions: 3
i genuinely hope not. it would be pretty low to make content out of their daughter's death. i mean, i wouldn't put it past them in the sense that they happily exploit their children's privacy on a daily basis, publicly shared birth videos of both the younger girls and obvs talked about their miscarriages and difficulties getting pregnant before Maddie was born, along with Sarah's gender disappointment when they found out they were having another girl - they certainly share certain questionable content in terms of crossing their line with their daughters' privacy at an age they are too young to give consent, but i honestly would hope they wouldn't stoop low enough to hint at eventually filming. avkog with details about Sophie and her diagnosis, and then wait until her death to share it, which would obviously dramatically increase engagement with a video that would already lure in millions of views out of genuine curiosity. i hope they at least have the decency not to try and profit from their daughter's death and their grief etc. 💔
Well they’ve certainly profited from Sarah’s brothers death and their grief about that multiple times so sadly I wouldn’t put it past them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well they’ve certainly profited from Sarah’s brothers death and their grief about that multiple times so sadly I wouldn’t put it past them :(
totally agree. i absolutely wouldn't put it past them either. i just truly hope they wouldn't stoop quite that low. 😔

omg what happened to their nanny and the deja vu assistant honey and poppy why did both disappear at same time? abit weird?

I wonder if there will be a video today?
Also nearly new thread time guys get in your suggestions!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.