Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. It’s not family friendly content that fits with the rest of their challenge videos like last to stop
eating McDonald’s. It’s distressing to see someone in pain and some of their viewers may not have any idea what’s involved. I just don’t think they should be filmed. It’s too private. Plus I wouldn’t want my birth video up for the world to watch.

Not a single ounce of respect for people who put ads in their birth vlog, so I will not be watching it if that’s the case. They didn’t even need to put ads on it because their views are decent, it’s just greed and so wrong to monetise a baby who can’t even consent whether intimate videos of herself are ok to be put out to the world.

Reactions: 4
I presume they’re introducing Sophie in a calmer more controlled environment so it’s less overwhelming Just guessing but there was a lot of screeching

at the end of the video why was it only the other 3 girls? where was sophie?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know when Sarah’s due date was/how many weeks she was when she gave birth?

Also i have a gut feeling that this baby will be a lot like grace. They’ve already said she looks like grace as a baby and their mannerisms are similar, plus having the same birthday and star sign. If that’s the case, I’m so happy for grace as Kaci and Chloe are so close and I’m sure she sometimes feels envious of that

Does anyone know when Sarah’s due date was/how many weeks she was when she gave birth?

Also i have a gut feeling that this baby will be a lot like grace. They’ve already said she looks like grace as a baby and their mannerisms are similar, plus having the same birthday and star sign. If that’s the case, I’m so happy for grace as Kaci and Chloe are so close and I’m sure she sometimes feels envious of that
All I see is kaci when I look at the baby, grace has a different nose to the others

Reactions: 3
I can definitely see Grace in new baby espically in Sarah's newest picture, I think Grace & Kaci look similar tho especially as they're getting older x

Reactions: 2
I presume they’re introducing Sophie in a calmer more controlled environment so it’s less overwhelming Just guessing but there was a lot of screeching
Yes and it was absolutely adorable. I have slated them for various things but can’t fault them on their parenting. The way Joel was all teary trying to tell Sophie, and Sarah completely ignoring the baby to watch Sophie dance and show off her guitar skills definitely worth the watch even for those few moments.

Reactions: 13
I didn’t think they’d film Sophie’s reaction actually. It was so sweet. Actually I think it benefitted Coco too because I think she and Sophie might have been arguing over who got to hold the baby first because they both were so excited they couldn’t wait.

The way it worked out the older girls stepped back to give Chloe the chance to be excited and ask all her questions and get used to not being the baby of the family anymore and do everything “first” like it was her baby worked out really well. I even liked how Sarah and Joel got out the car first so they could explain to her about the baby without suddenly seeing “her Mummy with a baby.” She got to see and speak to her Mum first and got both parents attention. Same with Sophie. I liked how the baby wasn’t the first thing Sophie saw when she walked into the room too, her reuniting with her parents was the focus at first.

Yes and it was absolutely adorable. I have slated them for various things but can’t fault them on their parenting. The way Joel was all teary trying to tell Sophie, and Sarah completely ignoring the baby to watch Sophie dance and show off her guitar skills definitely worth the watch even for those few moments.
[/QUOTE

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know people might not like how they seem to have let the money and stuff go to their heads which i agree with but they are good parents (at least imo)

Reactions: 10
I know people might not like how they seem to have let the money and stuff go to their heads which i agree with but they are good parents (at least imo)
Sarahs brilliant with the girls, Joe went to an event this weekend leaving Sarah alone to look after a newborn and the 2 youngest which I didn't think was great talk about priorities 😀

Reactions: 3
cant believe this wee soul still has no name. they’ve only used the most basic 4 names you can get 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
cant believe this wee soul still has no name. they’ve only used the most basic 4 names you can get 🤣
Indeed, can’t understand how they’re still struggling to come up with a name.
When you consider the 4 names of their other kids… can’t say much imagination went into coming up with those!

Reactions: 9
still baby no name? i don’t believe them they’ll announce when all there other videos of baby have been caught up. i love Dad V girls however there going to see the name announcement as a video money making opportunity doubt it would just be a random instagram post or story, got to get that cash in somehow

I think they’re good parents in the way they interact with the children. However, I still don’t agree with children working from a young age to support their family

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.