Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the reason they threw Grace that big summer party was because they wouldn't be able to have a party on her actual birthday since Sarah would be heavily pregnant. But then Grace had another party the day before her birthday? It was smaller than the summer one but it still looked like a party.

Reactions: 5
I thought the reason they threw Grace that big summer party was because they wouldn't be able to have a party on her actual birthday since Sarah would be heavily pregnant. But then Grace had another party the day before her birthday? It was smaller than the summer one but it still looked like a party.
i thought the same. 2 birthday parties for your 14th birthday, can’t to begin to imagine what the younger girls are going grow up getting used too.

Reactions: 4
I think it was booked in advance, as Sarah said the numbers had changed and that’s why Kaci and her friends ended up going in the end as they had paid for a bus for 16.
I think the Summer party was meant to be for Grace but ended up being just a party. You can’t really celebrate your birthday months in advance in my opinion as your birthday doesn't feel special then.

Reactions: 7
i thought the same. 2 birthday parties for your 14th birthday, can’t to begin to imagine what the younger girls are going grow up getting used too.
Tbh her actual birthday party was just her going to a trampoline park. I think they said during the summer party video that she was going to do something like that with her friends on or around her actual birthday anyway. I don’t really have an issue with it as it allowed Grace to have a more grown up summer party with friends and family and then have a smaller fun party for her actual birthday. Especially as her actual birthday was massively overshadowed by the birth of her little sister.
I didn’t like how yesterday’s video ended with Joel showing Sarah being worried whilst in labour. Creating excitement and anticipation around something potentially going wrong with your wife giving birth to your children just feels wrong.That made me officially unsubscribe and I don’t think I’ll watch the next part either because of how wrong it makes me feel that they’re probably going to have shoved a camera in that baby’s face moments after they came into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see they’re dragging out this name reveal as much as they did with the gender reveal 😴

Reactions: 9
I’m sure they do have a name just dragging it out for views which is sad. You have 42 days to register a baby, I doubt they’re waiting until the very last minute, does anyone?

Reactions: 6
Sarah replied to a comment on TikTok saying they have a name, they’re just testing it out for a few days before announcing!

Reactions: 2
There was no need for the birth vlog to be split in two, there’s now going to be an extra video for the girls meeting the baby, then it’ll be some other video to drag it all out just for the name.
It’s clear it’s all for money from Adsense.

Also Kaci has finally got a new video out… and guess what? There’s an Ad 😂 probs the only reason she’s posted a video

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
But at some point you’ve got to commit. If they change their mind again are they going to do rock, paper, scissors on the way to the registry office. Personally I’d rather have a bit of leeway than go right down to the wire. You can procastinate forever. Nothings going to change other than they’ll go round and round in circles in their mind.
You can’t research any more names that couldn’t be found online or in baby books months ago.

i did, a lot of people do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I watched both of the birth vlogs and I felt like there were more ads then the actual video

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not a single ounce of respect for people who put ads in their birth vlog, so I will not be watching it if that’s the case. They didn’t even need to put ads on it because their views are decent, it’s just greed and so wrong to monetise a baby who can’t even consent whether intimate videos of herself are ok to be put out to the world.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.