Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this family just genuinely do not have a name for this baby 😂 it does confuse me though. Like, you’ve had a whole 9 months to come up with a few names for her. Part of me thinks they are conscious of the anticipation their young followers will have for wanting to know the name and they know that their engagement is going to sky rocket when that long awaited video is public, which is what I hateeee about family blogger culture. Exploiting the existence or your kids and birth videos. Personal and poignant moments that just shouldn’t be shared to thousands of strangers on the internet… creepy

I reckon there are too many opinions around the name of this baby. Essentially 4 people in that house probably have their own stubborn opinions about her name, and that’s why it’s taking too long. It would not surprise me if they squeezed a video out of it, got that spinning wheel out and wrote a bunch of names on it and named the poor girl that way. 💰 💰 💰

Reactions: 9
I reckon there are too many opinions around the name of this baby. Essentially 4 people in that house probably have their own stubborn opinions about her name, and that’s why it’s taking too long. It would not surprise me if they squeezed a video out of it, got that spinning wheel out and wrote a bunch of names on it and named the poor girl that way. 💰 💰 💰
The Norris nuts literally put names in a hat and picked out their little brother’s name that way. He’s called Disco and one of the suggestions was Sink. Hopefully if they did this Joel and Sarah would put proper names in but you never know what these YouTubers are going to do in order to get views.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A3455235-935C-44F5-9FAB-C58179BB0BE1.png

A Bit ridiculous how it’s been three weeks and they still haven’t got a name they've had 10 months now!

Reactions: 1
I'm personally glad they've gone off Miley (even though it's not my baby! Or anything to do with me what they name her😂) I feel like it didn't suit the names they already have... maybe the spelling of it is what I don't like! I thought "Mylee" is actually a better spelling for them as suits the style of the way they spelled Kaci! I know before they liked Penelope and Sienna (for Chloe) but like said above, it's not a pair of socks, it's her name for life it needs to suit her! She might not look like those names to them, it needs to suit her. Hope they find a suitable name soon! It's a bit long but it shows they really want the perfect name! Darcy/Darcie/Darcey or Rosie would be nice with the names they have but up to them! Hopefully they decide before Christmas/2022!

Reactions: 5
I think people are misunderstanding that nobody is criticising them for taking their time, but the fact of how we presume it will make them money when they choose to reveal and if not how
much money they have already made of this
pregnancy/baby and in general how they have made their fortune so to speak from filming their children.

Reactions: 7
Call me cynical but I feel like the baby has a name already and they’re just doing all this to string it out/get interest for the big name reveal. So they can have a big story time for the video. It’s just hype.

Reactions: 6
Personally I can’t stand it when people take weeks to choose a name, you have had months just get on with it😂

Naive to think they’re just taking their time for the best name suit for the baby. The amount of big egos in that house, it’s obviously being massively overthought! I agree. It’s all for hype 200%, like someone said above. The age demographic of their channel is early teens, they know how to keep them on their toes 🤑

why is it ridiculous? it’s not like they’re choosing a pair of socks for the day it’s their babies name?
Which they’ve had months to do… at this rate the government will be choosing it for them! I can’t tell whether they’re genuinely that indecisive or they’re stringing their young audience along. At least get the birth vlog out! No one is saying it’s like choosing a pair of socks. I actually think it’s the clash of 4 people trying to decide on it, J&S just need to bite the bullet imo.

Reactions: 2
Won’t be watching. I’m beyond caring.

Naive to think they’re just taking their time for the best name suit for the baby. The amount of big egos in that house, it’s obviously being massively overthought! I agree. It’s all for hype 200%, like someone said above. The age demographic of their channel is early teens, they know how to keep them on their toes 🤑
My 12 year old is long bored of them now, she said all they do is click bait and spend money.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.