Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third thread, couldn't see any suggestions, unless admin can?

Baby #5 is here, born on Graces birthday yesterday.

I loved this family ❤ Since they moved house though, I found the money has all gone to their heads and I now struggle to relate to them. I loved the fact they were young new parents and also parents to a child with special needs. I related to them massively. I loved their challenge videos that were accessible for viewers to try, e.g food challenges. All their challenges now I find myself adding up all the money they’ve spent on stuff they really do not need! It’s quite wasteful. Every other video they’re buying stuff, toys for the younger two all the time or animals or extravagant and ridiculous kids play equipment to their house.

There’s something really tedious about this influencer culture now, it’s all about how good they look on social media, fame and money. I think it’s a really unrealistic lifestyle to be inspired by for most people that watch it, so why influence it unless it was for your own greed? Encourage your kids to aim for more, and for better! You’re not defined by what designer labels you own or how many views you got on a video or picture! This world needs less young people abandoning education to become the next best thing on Instagram. You can find success in more fulfilling and humbler ways!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
A bit weird that people are asking for his sisters social media accounts just to “confirm” that her husband is dead..

Reactions: 7
kaci was at a party last night while it’s graces birthday and her sister was born? i know this also because the boy went live last night in the same outfit 🤔🤔
Yeah I thought that I was the only one who thought this was weird. Going out to a halloween party and drinking whilst it’s your sister’s birthday and your mum has gone into labour at the hospital. I might just be old fashioned but it seems odd.
12BE6CF2-9D7D-494A-B259-C7113A2D6430.png

Reactions: 4
kaci was at a party last night while it’s graces birthday and her sister was born? i know this also because the boy went live last night in the same outfit 🤔🤔
I can’t see anything wrong with this, they are all living their own lives. Grace was probably with her friends and her mum and dad were obviously in hospital.

Reactions: 34
I find it odd that Grace didn't get a happy birthday post from anybody ... i get Sarah but joel and Kaci never either

Reactions: 4
I don’t stop my life just because it’s my brothers birthday. They had the summer party and they went to some kind of jumping gym thing too. And there was no family party yesterday because Sarah and Joel were obviously at the hospital. Don’t find it weird at all that she went out with her friends.

Reactions: 15
Kaci also posted a tiktok with Grace saying happy bday, which makes sense seeing as Grace uses that more anyway…

Reactions: 3
The top thread title that was most liked was

Dad V Girls #3: soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Also I feel so sorry for Grace to be honest. I know it obviously is out of control, but last year she was in isolation for her birthday as Kaci had Covid and this year, her birthday is shared with her new sister, which then next year will be similar as it’ll be the baby’s first birthday which is always a special one.
I know it’s out of anyone’s control, but it can’t have been the best, but then I suppose she did have her summer party and they went to an inflatable fun park the night before, and I suppose it is lovely she shares the birthday with her baby sister but still, I do show a bit of sympathy for Grace (which is rare lol)

Reactions: 7
I don’t think we should be shaming Kaci, a 16 year old, for going to a friends party just because it’s her sisters birthday and her mum and dad were away having the baby. I’m sure Grace would have made plans with friends and Sophie and Chloe definitely wouldn’t have been home so why shouldn’t Kaci enjoy herself one last time before enjoying her baby sister?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think I would like sharing a birthday as it’s meant to be your special day and with twins etc they’re used to it.
Sophie and Chloe have had joint celebrations in the past so maybe they might do one on the actual day and one the day before and then alternate the next year so they take it in turns to celebrate their birthdays on the actual day.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we should be shaming Kaci, a 16 year old, for going to a friends party just because it’s her sisters birthday and her mum and dad were away having the baby. I’m sure Grace would have made plans with friends and Sophie and Chloe definitely wouldn’t have been home so why shouldn’t Kaci enjoy herself one last time before enjoying her baby sister?!
I think I would be too worried to party and get drunk whilst my mum was bringing new life into the world personally!

Reactions: 5
I think I would be too worried to party and get drunk whilst my mum was bringing new life into the world personally!
I do get that, everybody is different in situations like this. I’m assuming Sarah and Joel didn’t mind so I don’t see an issue…as long as Grace did have plans as well and wasn’t home alone on her special day.

Reactions: 8
To be honest, the girls probably had already made plans and seeing as their baby sister wasn’t due until the 12th they kept their plans. Sarah mentioned her water breaking the morning before so can’t be helped. I think it’s quite sweet and clearly worked out well, they planned graces party ahead cos thought Sarah would’ve been heavily pregnant on the day. The girls all seem really close so I don’t think grace will mind too much plus as someone else mentioned she’ll probably celebrate on a different day anyway to fit into her own life etc.

Reactions: 15
Aw the baby has dark hair. I think it would be really cute if she looked like Grace or had her hair/eye colour seeing as they share a birthday and the rest of them look more like Joel.

Reactions: 5
they celebrated graces birthday party early didn’t they? so they probably had no plans for her brut bday evening. the labour was unexpected and again what use would sitting at home be? let the girl live

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.