Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 16 aswell a legal age, she legally can have sex get married. All of you concerned over her posts if it was that much of an issue I’m sure her parents would’ve asked her to remove it by now!!

Reactions: 6
If it had her face in the picture and wasnt just focused on her top then I would agree with you but its taken to look 'sexy' regardless of if anything is on display.
Yep! Agree! The second picture was unnecessary IMO. A mid shot picture of her body clearly intended to show her body and skimpy clothing in detail. It is weird because she’s still a child and I’ll never stop being not okay with the exploitation of kids for the sex factor on social media whether it was for that purpose or not.

it’s a matter of protecting children as well as chastising preying weirdos on the internet.

Reactions: 7
You’re all acting like she’s flashing her tits but naked, there’s a lot of things wrong with this family but I do think this is all abit of a stretch

Reactions: 7
Anyone find it werid how Grace is never really posted on the Des Vu Instagram
For the lovers one she wasn’t even included in the photoshoot

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it werid how Grace is never really posted on the Des Vu Instagram
For the lovers one she wasn’t even included in the photoshoot
Maybe she’s just less into it. It also might be because she’s still quite young and people reacted badly enough at Kaci being in that advert, even if she is of legal age, so they might’ve kept Grace completely out of it to prevent any further uproar.

Maybe she’s just less into it. It also might be because she’s still quite young and people reacted badly enough at Kaci being in that advert, even if she is of legal age, so they might’ve kept Grace completely out of it to prevent any further uproar.
I 100% get what you’re saying but it does come across I think in a few videos that a lot of things are all about Kaci and Grace gets left out more

I feel like the only one that doesn’t care that Kaci only posts sponsored videos. If it was dadvgirls that’s different- this is their full time job and they need to put more effort into it (Joel and Sarah, granted Sarah is currently in the timeframe of maternity leave still) but Kaci is a sixth form student so school and having a life should come before YouTube imo. I’d much rather a 16 year old get to have a life outside of YouTube than miss out on stuff with their mates to film a YouTube video. Most 16 year olds wouldn’t go to work unless they were getting paid for it, just because it’s YouTube doesn’t make her any different. Yeah without it being sponsored she’d get money from Adsense/views alone but that isn’t a lot, majority of youtubers money comes from sponsorships and brand deals. Once she claims YouTube is her full time job I’d definitely expect to see more content and not just ads because for it to be a full time job you should be putting in full time hours (cough JOEL cough lol)

Reactions: 6
People who are saying it’s okay for kaci to post pictures in bikinis etc are clearly rather under 16 themselves or perverts🥴 people aren’t trying to shame her for what she posts, those people actullay have a brain and know how dangerous the world is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.