Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations I think any new baby is lovely and there not like other influencers waiting for the next “ok magazine” to show the baby.
However I must say considering the early birthday for Grace, and all the early hints - I think Sarah was induced and knew she was going to be. I don’t believe this was random.
congratulations and I’m glad everyone is well as I do really like watching this family.
On Sarah’s story her waters broke yesterday 7am so she had to be induced today.

She looks so chunky 😍aw!
doesn’t look like a baby born early
Sarah was 38 weeks so full term.

Reactions: 1
It does look like she has 4 toes on each foot not that it matters. Congrats to the Conder family. I wonder if Grace is pleased that the baby came on her birthday- maybe she might feel a special connection to the baby or maybe she won’t be happy she’s sharing her special day. Could go either way.

Reactions: 6
On Sarah’s story her waters broke yesterday 7am so she had to be induced today.

Sarah was 38 weeks so full term.
Ah I missed that part, well I think it’s lovely and Grace will be delighted to share a birthday.
alsoI was watching an old Vlog of there’s and they mentioned Sophie’s learning disability have they shared what that is? Just curious but would understand if they didn’t want others to know

On a different subject and I know it’s been spoke about previously but I can’t remember without having to find old posts.
anyway, Joel’s family I always thought he had 1 sister and 1 brother but it seems I was wrong. I know he has a sister in Spain who’s husband recently passed away, and a brother who I think now lives in their old house but I came across another sister who is also about to have a baby girl. I’m sure it was said him and his siblings were adopted or was that another family?

On a different subject and I know it’s been spoke about previously but I can’t remember without having to find old posts.
anyway, Joel’s family I always thought he had 1 sister and 1 brother but it seems I was wrong. I know he has a sister in Spain who’s husband recently passed away, and a brother who I think now lives in their old house but I came across another sister who is also about to have a baby girl. I’m sure it was said him and his siblings were adopted or was that another family?
He’s got one brother and 2 sisters (I don’t think there’s any more) and the one who lives in spain is the one who’s adopted.
I had no idea her husband died though, I remember them mentioning someone close to them dying but I didn’t think it was someone that close. So Andre lost his dad, that’s so sad :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It does look like she has 4 toes on each foot not that it matters. Congrats to the Conder family. I wonder if Grace is pleased that the baby came on her birthday- maybe she might feel a special connection to the baby or maybe she won’t be happy she’s sharing her special day. Could go either way.
I just looked at the story again tilting it and you can just about see the baby toe is tucked behind, but definitely 5 toes lol (y). I hope she does feel a special bond with the baby as Kaci always claims Coco.

Reactions: 5
Ah I missed that part, well I think it’s lovely and Grace will be delighted to share a birthday.
alsoI was watching an old Vlog of there’s and they mentioned Sophie’s learning disability have they shared what that is? Just curious but would understand if they didn’t want others to know
Yeah they have said in a old video from about 2 years ago now that Sophie has Global developmental delay (Sarah called it global delay disorder or something like that). GDD and learning disabilities aren't the same thing, but they are similar. They have said she has GDD (older videos) and have said that doctors found "something" when Sophie was young, which is when they said she wouldn't live to be a teen, they ran more tests and couldn't find this "something" again. They haven't said anything else really but said they will do a video when Sophie is older and the time is right!

Reactions: 2
Yeah they have said in a old video from about 2 years ago now that Sophie has Global developmental delay (Sarah called it global delay disorder or something like that). GDD and learning disabilities aren't the same thing, but they are similar. They have said she has GDD (older videos) and have said that doctors found "something" when Sophie was young, which is when they said she wouldn't live to be a teen, they ran more tests and couldn't find this "something" again. They haven't said anything else really but said they will do a video when Sophie is older and the time is right!
Aw bless her! She is a sweetheart
It was Joel that said learning disability in the buying her a bike video that’s the one I watched.
I really hope they didn’t find anything life limiting bless her xx

Aw bless her! She is a sweetheart
It was Joel that said learning disability in the buying her a bike video that’s the one I watched.
I really hope they didn’t find anything life limiting bless her xx
I always did think she most likely has a learning disability (my brother has one and I see the similarities!) but I didn't realise joel actually said this! I just remember Sarah mentioning GDD (you can have both GDD and a LD), as someone said above I do believe as well that Sophie has other diagnosis' when it comes to her liking routine and things (but I don't want to speculate on that as they haven't mentioned about that yet). I am looking forward to the video when they are ready though! I agree that she is a sweetheart too 😀xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I deleted my post as I don’t want to speculate about Sophie. I hope they do make the video because it would raise awareness of whatever disability Sophie has and maybe give someone with a younger child than Sophie some hope that their child will walk/talk/eat/ drink etc but they’ve been saying for several years they will film it and it’s never happened.
I don’t think they want to name Sophie’s condition or put a video out about it that she may watch in the future. I would respect it if they said Sophie has got a disability but it isn’t really anybody else’s business but Sophie’s and she wouldn’t be able to consent to sharing that information. I think in the next Q and A, if they’re asked about Sophie they should say when they’ll film the video or say it’s not something they’ll be addressing for Sophie’s privacy. I don’t think they should keep saying they’ll film it but then not to do so.

I always did think she most likely has a learning disability (my brother has one and I see the similarities!) but I didn't realise joel actually said this! I just remember Sarah mentioning GDD (you can have both GDD and a LD), as someone said above I do believe as well that Sophie has other diagnosis' when it comes to her liking routine and things (but I don't want to speculate on that as they haven't mentioned about that yet). I am looking forward to the video when they are ready though! I agree that she is a sweetheart too 😀xx

What’s her social media?
I don’t want to directly link them, but I saw via her Facebook back in June. It is also on her Instagram her sister (who I didn’t realise was her sister hence my first question regarding Joel’s siblings I wasn’t aware of Bethany) also slightly mentions losing someone close to them.
Edit sorry her Facebook is now private I didn’t realise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.