Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely I can't be the only person to find her insufferable? I mean, who doesn't love Harry Potter but really..a collection of wands? and also cannot believe that anyone looks on her 21 buttons account because she dresses horrendously.

Reactions: 6
Surely I can't be the only person to find her insufferable? I mean, who doesn't love Harry Potter but really..a collection of wands? and also cannot believe that anyone looks on her 21 buttons account because she dresses horrendously.
100% agree she really is so annoying and dont get me started on that 21 buttons account 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Been waiting for this thread 😂 I had to unfollow! And I really wouldn’t say she’s curvy she looks like a sack of potatoes

Reactions: 1
She has to be one of THEE most annoying humans I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 2
She’s got a lot of confidence to post the photos that she does! She comes across as extremely rude and arrogant though!

Reactions: 3
Have you seen today’s outfit 😱 why would her friends not try to advise a different outfit choice

Have you seen today’s outfit 😱 why would her friends not try to advise a different outfit choice
Oh my goodness .... put a bra on 🙈 Not 100% sure why A she thinks that outfit is appropriate and B why no one had a quiet word with her abiut it. I would never let a friend go out looking like that.

Oh my goodness .... put a bra on 🙈 Not 100% sure why A she thinks that outfit is appropriate and B why no one had a quiet word with her abiut it. I would never let a friend go out looking like that.
Well she paid to have something done to her boobs (I think a reduction and maybe an uplift? but not certain?) so she's got to get her money's worth showing them off. :rolleyes::oops:

She’s very arrogant, she makes out her jobs is something special- she works in a call centre for either RBS or Lloyd’s. Her boyfriend hardly spends any time with her because she’s insufferable. She’s horrible.

Oh jeeeeeeesus. I followed her about a year ago and she was so much smaller and looked great. I had to unfollow as she’s annoying as duck. Another SWer that’s gained a tit load of weight

Another one who's weight has ballooned and she now hides behind the whole 'body confidence bollocks' when you can clearly see that actually she's very sad inside and not being herself.

I'd love to see her back to how she was when she first started her account.

She had a boob job why does she never mention that in all the love yourself bullshit she posts!? She didn’t learn to love her boobs then I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Brace yourself because after her ‘comeback’ posts a few days ago she’s now decided to start flogging that NuSkin shite again..... So there lies the real reason for her comeback!

I’m sure she said on a Q&A before that selling this tit was bad for her mental health. The latest is that she only took a break from selling it because her mental health was in a bad place, now it’s improved she’s going to sell it again.

Funny she give Brittany a shout out the other day as being one of her favourite pages 🤣

Reactions: 8
Thought it was a bit mental that yesterday she put up a poll saying she was gonna be doing healthy eating posts from now on and would people like to see it... Then made a point of blocking the people who said no..🤷‍♀️ That's one way to waste your time anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought it was a bit mental that yesterday she put up a poll saying she was gonna be doing healthy eating posts from now on and would people like to see it... Then made a point of blocking the people who said no..🤷‍♀️ That's one way to waste your time anyway
I know WTF! 🤣

She was a body pos account, posting half naked photos, not giving a duck and living her besssssssst liiiiiiife...

....now she’s gonna be selling tit and pretending to be a SW account again?

Sounds about right.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s rejoining SW after all those months of saying SW damaged her mental health and “I bleeping love myself just how I am” 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.