Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened to her. She is looking fabulously awful these days. I used to be envious of her style in all honesty. Now she just looks mucky in every photo she takes and her style is just horrendous. Please share her style photos more. She removed me as a follower haha 😜

Reactions: 8
she actually looked decent in the beginning but she’s ruined her face and for what?
What happened to all her pals?

Reactions: 4
She looks awful
the eyebrows, the lips, her fake tan, the hair…I don’t even know where to start
What on Earth 😳🤣 them teeth are terrifying. Why does she look like a comedy filter 🤣 why would you post yourself looking like this 😳
---
I’m actually in shock how she is destroying her looks compared to how she used to look. Watched the video and why has she posted herself at that angle as it’s soooooo bad. Also Her lips, her eyebrows, her hair. Is this some kind of comedy video haha. Talking about leaving social media too … yeah ok Lucy. Looks like all her mates have dumped her again. Can’t think why. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That’s the Lucy that I miss. The one that wore ‘normal’ clothing, I liked that she didn’t try too hard to change herself. She took work selfies and was natural looking. She was relatable and seemed like a nice person. Now she is rude and looks like an old woman trying to look youthful but it’s back fired badly. During your break Lucy please dissolve the lip fillers, stop messing with your hair and go back to your old style. Please.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
That’s the Lucy that I miss. The one that wore ‘normal’ clothing, I liked that she didn’t try too hard to change herself. She took work selfies and was natural looking. She was relatable and seemed like a nice person. Now she is rude and looks like an old woman trying to look youthful but it’s back fired badly. During your break Lucy please dissolve the lip fillers, stop messing with your hair and go back to your old style. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’ve been removed!!! Forgot all about her until I saw a post on this page. How long has she been mia?

Reactions: 1
Do we reckon she will be back soon as surely she will want to share the lead up to her wedding and her hen do (that’s if she still has friends ?)

Reactions: 2