Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most vile bleep on Instagram, her followers are bleeping trash as well. Honestly they all need to get off the gear cause they’re all paranoid tit cunts.

Reactions: 7
That dancing around her living room at midday was nauseating. I predict a short hiatus whilst she has her come down and going private to deal with the backlash of today’s drama... that’s what she did when she attempted to humiliate me on her stories for asking “Vixen Online” why they’d use her as an advert when she uses such foul language and promotes drug use... notice that she hasn’t advertised their brand since and moved on to a different brand that gave her freebies 🤣 backing Lucy aged well for their brand didn’t it 🤣

Reactions: 9
I’ve been blocked as I dared to defend the poor girl she ridiculed last night... this poor girl has now has now had to delete her Facebook because of the hate messages she got.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.