curvykez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her?

This girl is like a car crash you can't look away, the drinking, the takeaways, the failed SW attempts, the one leg selfie poses :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
How she has any followers I don’t know. Lost 3 stone about 4 years ago. Put most of it back on and now can’t hold down any diet...constantly back on ‘first week’

Her dieting is a total car crash. But i wont lie, she cracks me up. I love her😂 She is harmless
I’m a fan, she’s very relatable, she doesn’t bullshit, flog overpriced crap and genuinely makes me laugh. I’ve DM’d her a few times and she’s always responded. Just keeping my fingers crossed she’s in her new house soon x

Reactions: 2
I’m a fan, she’s very relatable, she doesn’t bullshit, flog overpriced crap and genuinely makes me laugh. I’ve DM’d her a few times and she’s always responded. Just keeping my fingers crossed she’s in her new house soon x
Totally agree. She's so relatable I think. I enjoy watching her stories and she has also replied to a few DM's I've sent asking different stuff. I think good on her for saving and getting her own place too.

Reactions: 1
Reviving this thread in light of the new crash diet she’s talking about in her stories today. Jesus wept :ROFLMAO:

...and don’t you just love the poses she does which makes her look like she has 1 leg 🤣

• Haha
She has to be the only old SW instagrammer I still watch and that’s because she is so relatable and down to earth! She’s only ever changed for the positive

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has to be the only old SW instagrammer I still watch and that’s because she is so relatable and down to earth! She’s only ever changed for the positive
Yeah I really like her ! Think she’s very down to earth. We’re very very different but I find her to be a bit of a breath of fresh air because she doesn’t try and pretend to be something she’s not !

Reactions: 4
I think she's hilarious, and she does actually engage with followers which is good!
I came on here to read the tea about some hate she got for having a gathering of 7 people? She was whinging about it on her story last night but I think I completely missed the original posts or stories.... can't see anything here though.
I did have to giggle at the car crash comment - she really can't stick to a diet, bless her. I'd be a millionaire if I had a pound for everytime she was "getting back on it". She needs to just live as she is man, she's clearly not unhappy enough to change herself. It seems she has quite a fun life and decent mates, so I don't blame her for not unhappy about her weight it's kind of irrelevant.

Reactions: 5
Anyone still follow her or care? She’s just admitted she’s doing the Cambridge Diet and will do so for another 3 weeks at least. Then will have a holiday (put it all back on) and go back to it. To not eat actual food for 5 weeks and survive off shakes alone is madness. I’m surprised a diet plan such as that exists! She’s drinking approximately 600calories a day. How does she expect her body to survive on just that it’s ridiculous, and really quite scary what some people put themselves through ..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone still follow her or care? She’s just admitted she’s doing the Cambridge Diet and will do so for another 3 weeks at least. Then will have a holiday (put it all back on) and go back to it. To not eat actual food for 5 weeks and survive off shakes alone is madness. I’m surprised a diet plan such as that exists! She’s drinking approximately 600calories a day. How does she expect her body to survive on just that it’s ridiculous, and really quite scary what some people put themselves through ..
Ah I wondered what that was about. Not to mention the cost for just drinking dust. She won't stick to that 🤣 why is she so desperate to drop weight all of a sudden 🤔 she doesn't look horrible, she dresses nicely to suit her shape.

I'm actually shocked she's doing it to be honest. Complete waste of time for her though since we all know she is addicted to unhealthy food and the second she stops she's going to gain all she lost and more.

Reactions: 1
Yeah i was surprised she was doing it but I get she needs the kick up the bum and wants to lose it quick, don’t we all. Reality is tho it’ll go straight back on. I think she always looks lovely anyway!

I would of thought she'd of realised by now that there is no quick fix to weight loss, she has no discipline from the 1001 failed SW attempts where she could eat proper healthy food, but if she really wants to starve herself for a few weeks of getting into a size 14 go for it keza!

I was really surprised by it too. I think she always looks so lovely. I guess if her logic is right then she will be ok but this is definitely not something I would do.