curvykez

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised. She’s tried them all in the past and Slim fast ext. she can’t stick to a diet so why even try 😂

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted the posts? I can’t see where she’s said it
It was on her story

Am I imagining this or didn’t she say she wasn’t going to buy any clothes for a while?
she had about 50 stories yesterday of her trying on clothes! I have no idea how she affords all the hauls of clothes when she has a mortgage to pay!

It was on her story

Am I imagining this or didn’t she say she wasn’t going to buy any clothes for a while?
she had about 50 stories yesterday of her trying on clothes! I have no idea how she affords all the hauls of clothes when she has a mortgage to pay!
Klarna !

Tbh, I buy as much as her, picked up a box from ASOS earlier with about 260€ of clothes in, kept two things worth about 30 quid max 😂

Yeah I do Klarna a lot too 🤣 way of the world nowadays since we can’t try stuff on in the shops ...
I’ve always enjoyed her content and honesty but I always hate these toxic diet culture businesses as they suck impressionable people like her in, take all the money and the person ends up worse than they were before. Of course the scales will say she is down a stone or whatever and perhaps she may feel a bit slimmer but the reality is that her stomach will start expanding again when she eats normal food (nothing personal, it’s just science). So no matter how much of a ‘kick up the bum’ it is, because it is so unsustainable I feel sad that she will get disheartened again once it starts rising slowly. And she will think it’s something she’s doing wrong but it’s not, she will be fuelling her body after being malnourished.

Diet culture is so odd. I’ve tried a ton of them so speaking from experience, they duck you up and they are all about the money money money. Education and eating in moderation is the key as well as having an active lifestyle. I hate to call anyone lazy but actually she could probably eat normally like she used to with the pasta salad etc and see faster results if she actually got off her arse and moved a bit more. It does pain me sometimes to see people have so much time on their hands but not even hitting a decent step count each day and generally being active.

She's rude! Sorry but she is is so rude and arrogant. Messaged her a few times and she's so passive with her swipe backs.

Also not forgetting the time years ago she woke up telling everyone she was in a fight and basically videos herself drunk asf acting like a hard woman, chavvy silly girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep quiet on the boyfriend front all of a sudden and did anyone watch her stories today? She definitely has people in her house you can hear them in the background. Tut tut tut.

She posted a story last week with a photo of him. They looked cute together
Ohh nice. . I've always enjoyed her page was just wondering if it was him telling her to keep it quiet. That would be sad. But glad she posted a pic.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been blocked by her for years now 🤦🏼‍♀️ She posted stories on how much her mother irritated her/ranting about her mum so I messaged her and said I was unfollowing due to her absolute lack of respect for her mum, and then she blocked me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
W
I’ve been blocked by her for years now 🤦🏼‍♀️ She posted stories on how much her mother irritated her/ranting about her mum so I messaged her and said I was unfollowing due to her absolute lack of respect for her mum, and then she blocked me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well you’re not missing much🤣 she barely posts anymore I think because she so blatantly breaks lockdown rules seeing both her beloved ‘Bev’ and having her boyfriend come around to stay. After I mentioned it on here once she stayed quiet for ages.

Reactions: 4
W

Well you’re not missing much🤣 she barely posts anymore I think because she so blatantly breaks lockdown rules seeing both her beloved ‘Bev’ and having her boyfriend come around to stay. After I mentioned it on here once she stayed quiet for ages.
I just always thought she was soo negative, I liked her at first but she all she did was moan, complain and rant about things, absolutely draining 😂

I know it’s good to be happy in ya size and whatever but she has got big, she happily posts outfits and says they are a size 18-22 and sometimes she can’t even get the 18 over her ankles. I wouldn’t be proud of that!

Is this the girl from Birmingham I think she was Kerrysw? Or something years ago ! Got divorced with 2 kids ? Can’t find her insta anymore ! If so I liked her 😄😂

Is this the girl from Birmingham I think she was Kerrysw? Or something years ago ! Got divorced with 2 kids ? Can’t find her insta anymore ! If so I liked her 😄😂
No this kez doesn't have kids and is younger. I know the Kezza you mean. She lost loads of weight then put a lot of it back on again with SW. I didn't mind her either