Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cant put coverup on burns like that if you were having skin grafts and in ICU a month ago. So her skin must look like that now?! A miraculous recovery...
Exactly this. I’m a burns survivor, my hip lower back and above my arse got third degree burns, fingers got second (someone set my dress on fire accidentally). There is no way you’d be covering it up that soon I can assure you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly this. I’m a burns survivor, my hip lower back and above my arse got third degree burns, fingers got second (someone set my dress on fire accidentally). There is no way you’d be covering it up that soon I can assure you.
Im so sorry. But also how sickening is it that its becoming increasingly obvious they're lying about the extent of the accident to make money.

Reactions: 16
Im so sorry. But also how sickening is it that its becoming increasingly obvious they're lying about the extent of the accident to make money.
Precisely, it’s quite shallow to be honest.
I’d be more wanting to get the message out to kids to not follow such stupid tutorials etc as that is what can happen.

Reactions: 10
Ooh! I did not know there was an AJ thread on here. He is only weird little fk ! He’s about 5 foot 2 inches tall but thinks he’s 6 foot + his face always looks so smug , waxyand fake. He would have been the ideal bf for saffron orange barker. This poor abbey girl was / is a little beauty and can’t see why she would be with the little squirt ! I don’t ever see any genuine affection for her and sad to say it but if she is permanently scarred he will do a bunk as soon as won’t effect his image ! She’s way too good for him and leaving her would do her a favour ! He’s so in love with himself & his ridiculous big hair he won’t have time for abbey ! The brother of his makes my flesh crawl ! If AJ doesn’t end up ‘ coming out ‘ in the next couple of years then I’ll be back here to apologise ;)

Reactions: 19
If a guy involved with playing with fire in a stunt that when horribly wrong is the most intelligent person she knows, she needs to meet new people.
One could argue, that not being the one set on fire and still getting all the publicity could be indicative of some intelligence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guarantee AJ and Curtis finger each others bumholes.
Faces like a deranged clown

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt their family situation stops them their dad runs a ballroom school doesn’t he? I imagine being lgbtq isn’t that unusual.

I do think curtis possibly is due to how he went out of his way to barely show Maura any affection and it was all just very weird.

didn’t he say in an interview when asked that he loved Maura but he would never rule out a male relationship or something? A straight man wouldn’t say that from the people I know.

edit *“I’ve been with women and I’m with a woman now,” he admitted. “You can never put a label on anything. It’s a cliche to say, but love is blind. I can never ever say what will happen in the future. I wouldn’t rule anything out*
so yeah don’t think he’d be saying that in interviews if he was worried about his family

Personally don’t care which way either of them prefer. If they know they are gay and leading girlfriends on etc is where I don’t agree
Some people are bisexual. He probably dates men & women - a lot of people (myself included) don’t advertise our bisexuality as people often make assumptions or have awful outdated views about it. I imagine this may be what he is alluding to.

Reactions: 11
Aj and Abbie still not showing Abbie’s face in their posts. They must still be hoping ok magazine will give them an exclusive 🤣🤣
we know Abbie isn’t as injured as they let on or she would still be in hospital.

Reactions: 3
Exclusive sneaky peak of their cover
istockphoto-535295973-1024x1024.jpg

I suspect they're waiting for creepy Curtis to have his hair cut as there's no way he won't weirdly be there too

• Haha
Ooh! I did not know there was an AJ thread on here. He is only weird little fk ! He’s about 5 foot 2 inches tall but thinks he’s 6 foot + his face always looks so smug , waxyand fake. He would have been the ideal bf for saffron orange barker. This poor abbey girl was / is a little beauty and can’t see why she would be with the little squirt ! I don’t ever see any genuine affection for her and sad to say it but if she is permanently scarred he will do a bunk as soon as won’t effect his image ! She’s way too good for him and leaving her would do her a favour ! He’s so in love with himself & his ridiculous big hair he won’t have time for abbey ! The brother of his makes my flesh crawl ! If AJ doesn’t end up ‘ coming out ‘ in the next couple of years then I’ll be back here to apologise ;)
He's horrible - he was on Steph's Packed Clunge earlier - just ugh and so wimpy.

Some people are bisexual. He probably dates men & women - a lot of people (myself included) don’t advertise our bisexuality as people often make assumptions or have awful outdated views about it. I imagine this may be what he is alluding to.
Then he should say so and stop relying on stupid little girls following him coz they fancy him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It always amazes me how paparazzi just happen to be around at the exact same time AJ and his girlfriend go for a ‘walk’....😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol he is the most egotistical person ever. saw him at strictly a few years back and was waiting next to me thinking i wanted a photo with him. was very awkward when he realised that i in fact did not want a pic with him and he hurried along to everyone else hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
You can get a woman on the moon but you d never get one on AJ Prickshard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Curtis was off dancing the foxtrot with some ‘lucky ‘ladies last night. Not socially distancing of course.
I bet Curtis was seething he didn’t get with Sophie from made in Chelsea.I really wish that voice note was aired. It sounded so cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh crap, just heard Curtis is joining AJ as his twin brother on Hollyoaks next week. They can’t act at all. AJ has such a robotic performance

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh crap, just heard Curtis is joining AJ as his twin brother on Hollyoaks next week. They can’t act at all. So cringey.
Why is the universe trying to make this pair a thing. Aj was fine on strictly, that’s all we needed of either of them

I see AJ and his girlfriend were on the again talking about her near death experience. I'm glad she's OK but she looks surprisingly well for someone who had such a serious injury and I was surprised to see her covering the burns with makeup. Also what an amazing coincidence AJ awful acting is back on the screens this week. You'd almost think they're milking the situation for relevance

I see AJ and his girlfriend were on the again talking about her near death experience. I'm glad she's OK but she looks surprisingly well for someone who had such a serious injury and I was surprised to see her covering the burns with makeup. Also what an amazing coincidence AJ awful acting is back on the screens this week. You'd almost think they're milking the situation for relevance
yes. It’s astonishing what modern medicine can do. 🤔🤔🤔
Bunch of con artists the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care if i sound like an utter witch....they are a disgrace and insult to genuine burns victims

• Heart