Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's seriously like she's having some sort of manic episode. We get it, you've met someone but she is behaving like a school girl.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she goes on and on about ‘single mum life’. She is literally the Disneyland dad! And after last school holidays with her boys she was saying how much she needed a break!

Reactions: 12
Yesss thank you!

She’s proper cooked. How embarrassing for him to have everything plastered all over the internet. I have a feeling he’s too old for Instagram and would have no idea until his daughter that’s Crystal’s age tells him. And the Hemsworth reference. Stop gloating about something that’s not even yours ew.

Reactions: 7
She builds tit with bessa blocks. She’s dodgy as. Can’t wait for him to work it out…

Reactions: 3
Okay that latest scene of she & her grandpa boyfriend dancing to "Let's Get It On" & the sister joining in, is downright CREEEEEPY!!!!! 🤮🤮

I need to know who the old billionaire is. My husband was really familiar with Broken Head and who lived there about five years ago, but he’s let me down on this one.

Reactions: 4
Crystal posted on a story something like, ‘this isn’t a resort for lease, it’s our home for our family and friends’.

🙄 Babe, you’ve been his girlfriend for a month. You haven’t even reached the timeframe for a de facto relationship. It’s most certainly not your home.

I bet grandpa thought his exwife would be jealous seeing him with a younger girlfriend, but watching Crystal dance and eye duck the camera is more ‘crazy chick’ than ‘hot chick’.

Reactions: 9
Crystal posted on a story something like, ‘this isn’t a resort for lease, it’s our home for our family and friends’.

🙄 Babe, you’ve been his girlfriend for a month. You haven’t even reached the timeframe for a de facto relationship. It’s most certainly not your home.

I bet grandpa thought his exwife would be jealous seeing him with a younger girlfriend, but watching Crystal dance and eye duck the camera is more ‘crazy chick’ than ‘hot chick’.
Exactly. It's so staged and fake. The house looks so dark and eiry and soulless. It's like the Clive Palmer resort that was left to rot.
But Jesus is the answer Crystal? No honey, your vagina is.

Reactions: 5
I am definitely here for this sh!t show that’s for sure. She is super unhinged and making it pretty damn obvious that she is attracted to the house and the status and the wealth.

Reactions: 6
I need to know who the old billionaire is. My husband was really familiar with Broken Head and who lived there about five years ago, but he’s let me down on this one.
I’ve found the address and owners’ names but I don’t want to break Tattle’s T&Cs. 🙈

Crystal posting that it is adjacent to the Hemsworth property practically gives you the location. It is an architect designed home built in 2018, rather than a Tamworth based self styled designer home.

Reading between the lines, grandpa may have separated from/divorced his wife in the last couple of years and she has stayed in Sydney while he is in their Byron property. They aren’t celebrities, but they are very, very wealthy. Rich List wealthy.

1E03FCBA-54D2-4751-B886-BF4B58251821.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve found the address and owners’ names but I don’t want to break Tattle’s T&Cs. 🙈

Crystal posting that it is adjacent to the Hemsworth property practically gives you the location. It is an architect designed home built in 2018, rather than a Tamworth based self styled designer home.

Reading between the lines, grandpa may have separated from/divorced his wife in the last couple of years and she has stayed in Sydney while he is in their Byron property. They aren’t celebrities, but they are very, very wealthy. Rich List wealthy.

View attachment 1368065
Give me a clue. I'm home with the covid. I'm sure his kids are thrilled he has a younger money hungry no body who has been chasing fame on TV for years. Will she try to get a baby pay check out of the old bloke?

• Haha

View attachment 1368065
Excellent work! 🕵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Give me a clue. I'm home with the covid. I'm sure his kids are thrilled he has a younger money hungry no body who has been chasing fame on TV for years. Will she try to get a baby pay check out of the old bloke?
Hope you feel better soon @Justbeige - I can't help but chuckle how mad Leilaaaaa is going to be about being one-upped by Crystal again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for that! I found the property via google earth and have been so intrigued about who this is. It’s absolutely weird, and now I can read more of his backstory.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.