Cryptocurrencies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand what all these people were doing (or planning to be doing seeing as they were probably doing nothing) in their jobs for things like exchanges. I'm shocked at how many people were being employed.

I know someone who was freelancing and said something to do with crypto but they didn't seem to understand it themselves. Next time I see him I'll subtly try to ask more.

Agree, can't wait for a doc to explain it all.

Although I'm still waiting to understand how Mumsnet has 150 employees and what they all do!
It was just a truly mental spending spree. Between the ad (whyyy!) and employee acquisitions it was just insane. I don’t feel comfortable writing the ins and outs of it on here soz but know the dreams they sold to prospect employees were mad, typical cult-like Silicon Valley tit and promises of riches.

I love exposés of this tit but I’m hoping Jack’s exposé happens before anything else blows up Yel 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Woke up to a very nice increase in SHIBxM :) Hope it continues and people don't get over excited and start dumping which would lower the price. That's the problem with crypto. People are too tempted to sell instead of holding long term.

Reactions: 1
We haven't bottomed yet, be careful buying the dip, and please always remember to only invest money that you can forget about.

IMHO, the best and safest buy is Bitcoin. I also recommend buying Solana, but Bitcoin is a safer bet.
Hmmm don’t know. It’s hard to predict but I think we bottomed at $17.500. I think 1 more dump to $20k and then bull run to new ath Q2 2024

Today is the day with Luna Classic. The more the old coin gets burned, the better for us holders. For around £100 quid you could one day become a millionaire at the current price hahaha.

Today is the day with Luna Classic. The more the old coin gets burned, the better for us holders. For around £100 quid you could one day become a millionaire at the current price hahaha.
Yes! Had to previously give myself a break from constantly checking prices BUT just checked and my lunc and wluna are up about 360%. With the shuttle closing and tax burns, I think prices are going to catapult 🤗

Yes! Had to previously give myself a break from constantly checking prices BUT just checked and my lunc and wluna are up about 360%. With the shuttle closing and tax burns, I think prices are going to catapult 🤗
It's brilliant stuff :) Exchanges burning 1.2% is going to heighten demand as there will be less of it to go around. The price now and it's with 6 trillion coins. Once they burn down to their 10 billion target (which granted may take a while) and who knows how good the price will be. Haters on social media call it a meme coin and say it's going to drop again, but things are different this time. It's getting looked after by different people for a start. It was over hundred dollars a coin at peak so I don't think $1 one day is out of the question and then I would be a multi millionaire :D

It's brilliant stuff :) Exchanges burning 1.2% is going to heighten demand as there will be less of it to go around. The price now and it's with 6 trillion coins. Once they burn down to their 10 billion target (which granted may take a while) and who knows how good the price will be. Haters on social media call it a meme coin and say it's going to drop again, but things are different this time. It's getting looked after by different people for a start. It was over hundred dollars a coin at peak so I don't think $1 one day is out of the question and then I would be a multi millionaire :D
I think the haters are maybe the ones that were invested first day and lost a lot. Which is absolutely heartbreaking judging by the reports I've seen. Tbh, I just took a gamble on it, especially wluna. As you said, it was over $100 four months ago and with the community rallying around it, it will definitely succeed. Maybe not to the same heights as before, but I'm confident we'll be financially well off at some stage 🤗 Did you invest in wluna too? All that's going on there is super shady. It's like the biggest elephant in the room in cryptoland. Just read on twitter that the largest holding wallet of wluna has over 50% of it! Even with the wormhole closing, it's still accummulating tokens. Think they're trying to shake out paper hands. Buckle up, I genuinely think the ride is only starting 😂

I think the haters are maybe the ones that were invested first day and lost a lot. Which is absolutely heartbreaking judging by the reports I've seen. Tbh, I just took a gamble on it, especially wluna. As you said, it was over $100 four months ago and with the community rallying around it, it will definitely succeed. Maybe not to the same heights as before, but I'm confident we'll be financially well off at some stage 🤗 Did you invest in wluna too? All that's going on there is super shady. It's like the biggest elephant in the room in cryptoland. Just read on twitter that the largest holding wallet of wluna has over 50% of it! Even with the wormhole closing, it's still accummulating tokens. Think they're trying to shake out paper hands. Buckle up, I genuinely think the ride is only starting 😂
I had some other crypto like XRP and SKL but sold it to buy more Lunc so it's like Lunc or nothing at the moment haha. I think Binance own over half of Lunc so it's in their best interests to try and help it succeed to get back some vast loses from the highs. That is hopefully where us little folk benefit with life changing sums :) Kucoin announced earlier they will do the 1.2% burn and the price shot up from the positivity. When hopefully others say the same like Etoro for example then the price will rocket. Even reaching 0.1 would be amazing.

We are seeing things that I never even imagined would be possible. I am hoping that the deal with CZ goes through and the 40 million solana does not get dumped tomorrow, or it will be going straight to 0.

I didn't have much in Solana anyway (£10) but converted it a while ago. Only sticking with the two main coins. Got gifted some Shiba though which I've kept.

We are seeing things that I never even imagined would be possible. I am hoping that the deal with CZ goes through and the 40 million solana does not get dumped tomorrow, or it will be going straight to 0.
Why would you imagine it not being possible?

The economist had a good podcast ep on what happened to FTX and crypto platforms in general if anyone else is as clueless as me about it all 😂 it not very in depth, more an overview.

160DD613-8C9E-4E46-9C52-6077460D470D.png

Still have my £100 in Eth, not doing well obv but I hope will pick up one day haha.

LUNC has shot up loads in the past day to get back in the 20s. Repeg will hopefully come off and other exchanges start listing it.

I loved the idea behind crypto, but I never fully committed to it.

I was wrong. :ROFLMAO:

My relatively small holding practically doubled overnight.