Critical Race Theory

Do you agree with Critical Race Theory?

• Yes

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Hell No

Votes: 35 76.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discussing about the abomination taking over the world. Opinions, facts and discussion welcome!
https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/07/22/1619-project-founder-believes-asians-arent-people-of-color/

and this:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is it possible to still edit the poll? 😅 I'd say I'm not yet sure how I feel! Maybe I just kept my eye off the ball there for a little while, but it feels like 'critical race theory' popped up overnight and was everywhere before I even realised what it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Racism exists but I think CRT causes a divide, rather than fixing anything
that's exactly how I feel about it, call out proper racism when you see it, but it just seems as though people love placing others in categories and groups. I also think CRT (might be wrong) seems to place informal rules that don't always apply, as in only white people can be racist which isn't true.

Reactions: 12
Exactly, anyone can be racist. It's just statistically more likely that here in the West minorities will experience racism against them.

I'm all for teaching history (accurate history, not rewriting) but no, CRT is not a good idea. I was told recently that white women are oppressors over black women. I'm Irish and historically we have been oppressed by the British. Now, would it be better to teach history of what actually happened or should we teach British kids that they are the oppressor over Irish people based on history? No, because that would be absurd. I don't see how CRT is different in that regard

• Heart
Reactions: 10
that's exactly how I feel about it, call out proper racism when you see it
The huge problem with this in Britain is that so much racism is implied these days or somehow hidden that it really is not as simple as just calling it out. I dealt with someone like this and they would find ways to twist or simply dismiss being called out constantly because they didn't directly say it

Not sure how I feel about CRT though. It seems to have stemmed from America which deals with very different issues to the UK, and in modern society the issues are different in general. I think it would be good to be more honest about Britain's history with it's empires/Ireland (though I reckon my A-level history classes did that pretty well) but it's not really going to impact the society at large

Reactions: 5
Is it possible to still edit the poll? 😅 I'd say I'm not yet sure how I feel! Maybe I just kept my eye off the ball there for a little while, but it feels like 'critical race theory' popped up overnight and was everywhere before I even realised what it is!
I am unable to edit the poll :( if there is a way, do let me know. I am new to making threads and am happy to let y'all take the lead in moderating since I am not based in UK.

CRT but make it clown-ish 🤡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't worry too much! A poll is not legally binding, we can all change our mind!

Back to CRT, I worry that the US is heading for a race war, as crazy as that might sound

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't worry too much! A poll is not legally binding, we can all change our mind!

Back to CRT, I worry that the US is heading for a race war, as crazy as that might sound
I've traveled to different places in europe and also canada+usa and I just find North america in general to be unhealthily obsessed with race, both in the media and in everyday life.

Reactions: 14

It already did. BLM riots all throughout summer last year cost billions of dollars in damage with US politicians (including the current VP) encouraging them. Proof 👇

I've traveled to different places in europe and also canada+usa and I just find North america in general to be unhealthily obsessed with race, both in the media and in everyday life.
UK isn't far behind.

• Sad
I am unable to edit the poll :( if there is a way, do let me know. I am new to making threads and am happy to let y'all take the lead in moderating since I am not based in UK.

CRT but make it clown-ish 🤡

It always shocks me how people like that want to be violent towards white people who had nothing to do with the oppression their ancestors faced? Maybe I'm missing something, but in France for example, there was a lot of french vs algerian violence during and after the independence war that ended in the early 1960's, which I find more understandable, because they had been colonized since 1830 and lived through all kinds of horrors. In this example the oppressed and oppressors were still alive and some still are today. But this.. it's just crazy. (look up black and white pictures on the internet if you want to be horrified)

Also the first girl is willingly segregating herself with "black spaces"..

Last edited:
It always shocks me how people like that want to be violent towards white people who had nothing to do with the oppression their ancestors faced? Maybe I'm missing something, but in France for example, there was a lot of french vs algerian violence during and after the independence war that ended in the early 1960's, which I find more understandable, because they had been colonized since 1830 and lived through all kinds of horrors. In this example the oppressed and oppressors were still alive and some still are today. But this.. it's just crazy.

Also the first girl is willingly segregating herself with "black spaces"..
There was some sick WW2 propaganda promoting anti-white ness. Translation is, "in 100 years France will be a zoo."

1627666218243.jpeg

About segregation, some of them are definitely anti-integration.

Priti Patel has introduced the Nationality and Borders Bill, which could see refugees illegally coming into the UK jailed, and border officers given powers to use force to keep illegal immigrants away. Is this the right approach, and, if it is, is it enough? Douglas Murray, who in this week’s cover piece says more needs to be done, and Enver Solomon, CEO of the Refugee Council, join the show.

The guy from the Refugee Council wouldn't have a job if it stopped, that's why he and all the migrant charities are pro illegal immigration 🙄

Another good one with him and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Teaching children to hate themselves because of the color of their skin, hate their classmates because of the color of their skin, hate their country, hate their god, hate their parents is child abuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There was some sick WW2 propaganda promoting anti-white ness. Translation is, "in 100 years France will be a zoo."

View attachment 688195

About segregation, some of them are definitely anti-integration.

Yeah I've seen that before, and it's pretty ignorant considering France has some islands (ex.french polynesia) that are OLDER then some regions of metropolitan french and the POC from there are considered french (and voted to stay that way), and men from (french algeria at the time)algeria were drafted to fight in world war 2 then settled in metropolitan france.

As a non-white person who finds the CRT stuff coming over from the US quite disturbing, I’m delighted that this thread has been started. As someone else stated over on the other thread, there are several prominent African American academics speaking out about the scourge of CRT and the damage that it is doing in US universities. People like Coleman Hughes and John McWhorter have some really interesting takes on it.

I also think that there is some truth in the theory posited upthread about young, white liberals trying to disassociate from their so-called ‘white privilige’ by trying to claim some sort of oppressed identity, hence the rise of the LGBThijklmnop etc labelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Now, disclaimer, I haven't always seen eye-to-eye with Candace Owens, but...

I hate this mindset that some ppl (mostly liberal men) have, where they learn something (AKA read it on twitter, hear it on tiktok) and feel themselves fit to speak over real life experiences and voices.

There's something that really gives me the heeby-jeebies about a white man getting angry that a black woman saying she doesn't feel she's being oppressed. If you're a progressive person, and the product of progress would be exactly that, why does it bother them?

Now, disclaimer, I haven't always seen eye-to-eye with Candace Owens, but...

I hate this mindset that some ppl (mostly liberal men) have, where they learn something (AKA read it on twitter, hear it on tiktok) and feel themselves fit to speak over real life experiences and voices.

There's something that really gives me the heeby-jeebies about a white man getting angry that a black woman saying she doesn't feel she's being oppressed. If you're a progressive person, and the product of progress would be exactly that, why does it bother them?
Logan Paul is also an idiot. "White man standing up for POC" - savior complex?

Is there racism out there - yes. Is it on an institutional level? debatable (perhaps in some situations), if that's the case, point it out.

Is it on an institutional level? debatable (perhaps in some situations), if that's the case, point it out
Again, not as easy
I'd argue that elements of institutional racism do exist but they're small enough to dismiss and, with the release of that racism in education report, a lot of people would point out that white working class boys underachieve more so actually... can it really exist?

Though generally and as I said, the problem with Britain is that racism is so hidden that a lot of people just choose to ignore it or counter it with other points

Reactions: 2
Again, not as easy
I'd argue that elements of institutional racism do exist but they're small enough to dismiss and, with the release of that racism in education report, a lot of people would point out that white working class boys underachieve more so actually... can it really exist?

Though generally and as I said, the problem with Britain is that racism is so hidden that a lot of people just choose to ignore it or counter it with other points
Perhaps, but unless someone points it out to me, I'm not going to be afraid of some invisible not-concrete boogeyman. also what do you mean by, can it really exist?