Cristiano ronaldo and his surrogate children!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow both cristiano and his partner giorgina on insta. I actually really like them ... but what i cant work out is .... is she the mother of all the babies?!
The twins were born via surrogate a few months before gio gave birth to her own daughter.
She seems to call all of his kids hers.
They seem great it just intruiges me!

I follow both cristiano and his partner giorgina on insta. I actually really like them ... but what i cant work out is .... is she the mother of all the babies?!
The twins were born via surrogate a few months before gio gave birth to her own daughter.
She seems to call all of his kids hers.
They seem great it just intruiges me!
I think only the youngest daughter is biologically hers. I think he already had a surrogate pregnant when they got together, then she got pregnant quite soon into the relationship. The twins were born in June then her daughter was born November of the same year.

The eldest I think was a different surrogate.

Isn't he gay or closeted?
There has been a ton of rumours about him supposedly being gay.

Reactions: 6
Isn't he gay or closeted?
I’d heard so. Isn’t the rumour that he’s in a long term relationship with some boxer?

Shame really if true as someone like Ronaldo coming out would be great for football. I personally think it would be great for the first ‘big’ player who did it too in terms of brand deals and getting huge support as leading the way

Reactions: 3
It seems as if she is raising all of them as her own?
Lovely if so.
Her or a gang of nannies?

The eldest was being raised by his mother as his prodigy, sorry but I get really weird vibes off him

Reactions: 11
Surely bisexual rather than gay, if he's in a relationship with a woman...

Reactions: 1
Surely bisexual rather than gay, if he's in a relationship with a woman...
No not really. There are many closeted sportsmen (and women - mostly men) who don’t want to be openly gay. Just because you are living a straight life doesn’t mean you are.

As I said above it would be amazing for a high profile sportsman especially footballer to come out. Sad that in this day and age they still feel they can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Few years ago I was totally sold on cricky being real thing, Ronaldo and Ricky Refuge

Now I am not sure, but I don't think that him and Georgina are real neither.

Hmmm now you have made me think haha
I think all the babies call gio mum - but surely she cannot have legal rights to the twins so i wonder what would happen if they split.

I think he is secretly gay and the relationship is all for show plus he gets another kid out of it too. It seems strange to have three kids with surrogates? Maybe he was just desperate to be a father but comes off a bit iffy to me. But if he is actually gay, why does he not just come out. There isn't that social stigma that there used to be and I don't see why people wouldn't be accepting of him? Maybe he has a homophobic relative or something. Idk just throwing out my thoughts.

Actually it would be great to see big sportspeople coming out. Role models are needed. And I’m sure in many countries, the public is very accepting of gay athletes. But that’s not the case worldwide. The 2018 World Cup was in Russia, a country that is particularly homophobic. And it wasn’t especially friendly event.

Next World Cup is going to be in Qatar, country where homosexuality is illegal.

I think he is secretly gay and the relationship is all for show plus he gets another kid out of it too. It seems strange to have three kids with surrogates? Maybe he was just desperate to be a father but comes off a bit iffy to me. But if he is actually gay, why does he not just come out. There isn't that social stigma that there used to be and I don't see why people wouldn't be accepting of him? Maybe he has a homophobic relative or something. Idk just throwing out my thoughts.
Football fans are still very backwards and behave like animals. Well a small majority of them. Racism is still rife in the stands for example. Coming out would be a pretty big deal, but I agree they should be able to. As I said above a huge name leading the way would make it easier for others and would also be super lucrative for them in my opinion.

It’s a fact that there are professional footballers who are gay, it’s just all a secret unfortunately. Who they choose to sleep with shouldn’t matter as long as they are doing their jobs properly.

Don’t get me started on how much they get paid to then miss a penalty, it’s like us not knowing how to photocopy 😂

Reactions: 9
Football fans are still very backwards and behave like animals. Well a small majority of them. Racism is still rife in the stands for example. Coming out would be a pretty big deal, but I agree they should be able to. As I said above a huge name leading the way would make it easier for others and would also be super lucrative for them in my opinion.

It’s a fact that there are professional footballers who are gay, it’s just all a secret unfortunately. Who they choose to sleep with shouldn’t matter as long as they are doing their jobs properly.

Don’t get me started on how much they get paid to then miss a penalty, it’s like us not knowing how to photocopy 😂
You make very valid points! I forget that just because I am open minded and accepting doesn't mean others are. Also, the football hooligans I didn't even think of. He may be more at risk of a violent homophobic attack, which would be terrible. For him and his kids. I guess all we can do is speculate as we are not entitled to know a persons most private moments. It's just that he does like to flaunt in pap photos with his girlfriend and seems quite flashy and egotistic. I'm not a football fan but I am sickened by how much they earn. I really only started to take notice of him when he had his first surrogate...wondered what the "story" was there 🤓

Reactions: 3
Hmmm now you have made me think haha
I think all the babies call gio mum - but surely she cannot have legal rights to the twins so i wonder what would happen if they split.
I've always thought that's why he has surrogates until the partner came along. He can buy anything he wants and if relationships failed he would have the child/children 100%. I always thought he was gay anyway and still think that.

Reactions: 2