Cristiano ronaldo and his surrogate children!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely bisexual rather than gay, if he's in a relationship with a woman...
Elton John, Paul O Grady, Michael Barrymore etc all married women too and you don't really get much gayer than those 3!

Sometimes gay men will do anything to cover it, it's really common. Paul O Grady even had a child in his marriage. Now they all say they are gay, no bi sexual.

Ronaldo being with a woman honestly doesn't fool me at all. He's got such a big ego he probably sees being gay as a weakness or something! But he's well known to be as gay as they come.

I love this haha. I'm a straight girl and I've never shown this much interest :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I guess I just find it hard to get my mind round marrying/being with someone when you don't feel anything. Obviously too naive me lol! I couldn't do it to myself or my husband if I was closetted lesbian.. would feel deep guilt at pulling the wool over his eyes! Not fair to be with someone if you don't feel anything for them.

Reactions: 2
Ok I guess I just find it hard to get my mind round marrying/being with someone when you don't feel anything. Obviously too naive me lol! I couldn't do it to myself or my husband if I was closetted lesbian.. would feel deep guilt at pulling the wool over his eyes! Not fair to be with someone if you don't feel anything for them.
With celebrities, even Ricki Martin, it is often a 'bearded' relationship or marriage. The other half often knows that the other is gay.

Reactions: 4
I know this is a different sport but when Gareth Thomas - Rugby Union came out as. Yes, it was certainly a surprise. But everybody was ok, good for you. Nobody’s baited and eyelid since. The rumours about Ronaldo have been around for years, even before has son was born. It would be good if someone like him did, for the sport. The rumours have been around for years so I doubt it would be a surprise if he did

I know this is a different sport but when Gareth Thomas - Rugby Union came out as. Yes, it was certainly a surprise. But everybody was ok, good for you. Nobody’s baited and eyelid since. The rumours about Ronaldo have been around for years, even before has son was born. It would be good if someone like him did, for the sport. The rumours have been around for years so I doubt it would be a surprise if he did
I’m not sure if it’s the fans or the Football Association or both that leave players feeling like they can’t come out. It’s heartbreaking to think that in the 21st century, players are living a lie because it’s unacceptable to be gay in the workplace.

I worry that it will only be a matter of time before someone is forced out - like Gareth Thomas being made to admit he is HIV+ before The Scum printed it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ronaldo came out but if he is, I hope it’s on his terms and his terms only

I think only the youngest daughter is biologically hers. I think he already had a surrogate pregnant when they got together, then she got pregnant quite soon into the relationship. The twins were born in June then her daughter was born November of the same year.

The eldest I think was a different surrogate.

There has been a ton of rumours about him supposedly being gay.
Yes he had that thing going with his personal trainer bloke - always on hols together... where is he?

Reactions: 1