COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Going forward, how often do you think we’ll be offered the Covid-19 vaccine/booster?

• Yearly

Votes: 74 49.7%
  • Twice a year

Votes: 31 20.8%
  • 3-4 times year

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • When needed, depending on variants etc.

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 12 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread -

https://tattle.life/threads/covid-19-vaccine-13-general-vaccine-conversation.27087/
Keep it friendly. 🤗

Moderator edit;
. If you can’t keep it civil hit ignore on the thread
. Do not attack other members for their view
. Do not argue with members based on other thread conversations or comments.
. everyone has a right to their opinion, if you disagree do it respectfully.
. Remember to make use of the ignore button when necessary.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
No passports, no masks, no mention of vaccines, no covid certs, it’s like it just vanished 😐.

the push to have everyone vaccinated seemed to have stopped over night.
It’s very bizarre.

damn that staff member got up on the wrong side of the bed 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No passports, no masks, no mention of vaccines, no covid certs, it’s like it just vanished 😐.

It’s very bizarre.

Please can you amend the word ‘depending’ in the poll? The typo is driving me insane and I won’t be able to sleep tonight. 🥴😬

thank you! I owe you a pack of fig rolls and a booster shot of vodka to keep it on topic. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3

It’s very bizarre.

I feel like Pfizer announced one day "ok guys, we've got nearly all the money in the world now, thanks but we don't need any more"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
God knows what diseases they’re resurrecting in these labs 🧪 another Wuhan pending….

Jesus it’s an omen 😂
8732B1D7-0137-4DFA-96CD-4934A9B34B6D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They ( The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases ) have pushed $36.3 million into a PAN vaccine, so you might not need yearly ones specifically for covid 19.

Especially if you're Russian 😂
In that case they'll seize your 600m yacht faster then touching Epstein's accounts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone who got the vaccine feel a bit foolish or am I still a selfish conspiracy theorist?

Reactions: 13
Previous thread -

https://tattle.life/threads/covid-19-vaccine-13-general-vaccine-conversation.27087/
Keep it friendly. 🤗

Moderator edit;
. If you can’t keep it civil hit ignore on the thread
. Do not attack other members for their view
. Do not argue with members based on other thread conversations or comments.
. everyone has a right to their opinion, if you disagree do it respectfully.
. Remember to make use of the ignore button when necessary.
Thank you
I’m not sure if it was yourself that set this thread up but looks like it’s missing a ‘None/Never’ option

Reactions: 5
Does anyone who got the vaccine feel a bit foolish or am I still a selfish conspiracy theorist?
I can't answer that until I catch covid, if I survive i'll give it the benefit of the doubt ,if I die it hasn't worked and I was foolish for getting it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The whipped up unvaxxed hate has been transferred to the Russians. I've personally not been called selfish or stupid in a while. 🤪 My vax injured brother is also much kinder. I never told him "I was right".

Hey @rainbowlemon and @monga , don't forget me 🤚 :D, you could come with me to Albania, the hamburgers 🍔 are on me,or sanduic (if your vegetarian) plenty (of bunkers) to go around 😁 they can hardly give them away! :p

https://images.app.goo.gl/b38zZ8xQAshMHY5t9 .
Oooo thanks for the invite.

Maybe we could all chip in to get in?

Always liked this episode: It's always about how the friends acted at the end in real perceived danger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Austria's forced vax mandate suspended!

"Minister Karoline Edtstadler said the law’s “encroachment of fundamental rights” could no longer be justified by the danger posed. "

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.