COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even you would admit that if we invented a vaccine that could cure cancer then that would be worth taking?
The HPV vaccine hasn't faired very well has it
Anyway, are they not looking into ivermectin for cancer treatment?

trouble is in the world once pharma or a charity (Ie money to be made) get involved in anything cases go up.. Cancer was rare when I was young and now 1 in 2? What is going on?

Reactions: 7
Lloyd Webber the next CT that’s the end of the Phantoms record breaking run 😂
Always thought it was Les Mis.

I had tickets to see the prince of Egypt but it was cancelled.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Surely even you would admit that if we invented a vaccine that could cure cancer then that would be worth taking?
Isn’t that what the basis of the mRNA tech is ! They’re used in oncology as part of treatments like immunotherapy etc soon they’ll use them to target solid tumours like the way they use them to target the covid virus.

The HPV vaccine hasn't faired very well has it
Anyway, are they not looking into ivermectin for cancer treatment?

trouble is in the world once pharma or a charity (Ie money to be made) get involved in anything cases go up.. Cancer was rare when I was young and now 1 in 2? What is going on?
Lifestyle changes have had a big impact on cancer growth as far as I understand. Plus, I expect we're much better at detecting cancers these days than perhaps we were when you were younger?

Lifestyle changes have had a big impact on cancer growth as far as I understand. Plus, I expect we're much better at detecting cancers these days than perhaps we were when you were younger?
I would say that might be the case if it were older people, but it's kids. Cancer in children is huge. Brain cancer is the biggest killer now. I have had three family members die of brain cancer. We used to live to a ripe old age a fair number of centenarians we don't now.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I haven't ! is it not just that they've moved the hub away from the schools so a parent can accompany them ?
The school based programme has been completed, there are Trust led vaccination hubs for children to get their 2nd dose of 1st dose if they’ve not had it.

The school based programme has been completed, there are Trust led vaccination hubs for children to get their 2nd dose of 1st dose if they’ve not had it.
The court case was about parents being present was it not? They haven’t stopped vaccinating kids I just saw earlier they were inviting those in the 5-11 clinical risk group for their vaccines at a leisure centre.

The court case was about parents being present was it not? They haven’t stopped vaccinating kids I just saw earlier they were inviting those in the 5-11 clinical risk group for their vaccines at a leisure centre.
I’m not 100% sure what it is about. The NI Department of Health seemed to tweet a clarification in response to them?!

NEW THREAD! 👇🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.