Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with her page 😂 she must be making a killing from the plans she sells, endless holidays, expensive skin care, designer alsorts. I won't lie, I'm a bit jealous 😂

Reactions: 7
She trains at my other half gym a few times, it’s all good lighting and poses apparently

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely had a nose job, 2 boob jobs, countless fillers in her face and she’s only 22/23! Also do you think her guides and being a PT are enough for her to live such a plush life? I’m amazed lol

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s 23!!! I thought she was more 28/29. Defo needs to lay off the fillers

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Does she have a speech impediment or is it all the work she’s had done on her lips/teeth?

Reactions: 9
She honestly looks like a ghoul/monkey! What is she doing to her face!?

Screenshot_20200207-110236_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was so likeable at the beginning , then she started earning more. She was pretty but now her face is hexagon shaped

Reactions: 5
She doesn't have enough body fat to have had a bbl. And I would know, because I've had one!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.