Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that outfit? I really don’t get the pleather look, I mean I bet she was someone that judged ‘goths’ and the like for that look years ago

Reactions: 1
Got to be something about moving to London in a £4k a month flat!!

Reactions: 1
Thread Title .: Moved to Chelsea to try and beg friends, I do my food shop at whole foods gotta copy all the trends

Reactions: 12
Who sits like that at a table with their g string hanging out because it’s Vera wang 🤦‍♀️ A case of trying way too hard to fit in , now with truffle stuff and all these outfits just to go for a walk and a coffee.
Who sits like that at a table with their g string hanging out because it’s Vera wang 🤦‍♀️ A case of trying way too hard to fit in , now with truffle stuff and all these outfits just to go for a walk and a coffee.
It’s Alexander wang and they are jeans with a thong attached … about £400🙄

I can’t start a new thread for some reason, please can someone else start a fresh one and close this one down? Xx

“Sloane Ranger wannabe, who’s new clothing range is simply ghastly. Her outfit choices are borderline brass, partnered with a Pat Sharpe hair do blast from the past”

maybe too long 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.