Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We thinking this is the new BF?? Looks like the most boring party EVER!! It’s like she’s paid people to attend.

Reckon she’s going Ibiza, she posted the other day asking for help booking beach clubs and restaurants,
I don’t think he is her BF, looking at her stories he seemed pretty close to a brunette girl. It really does look boring and all fake! So much food too for the amount of people there.

I saw on her stories where she had shared someone else’s story tagging her private account. For some reason I have a feeling from stuff I’ve seen on Instagram that she might be seeing davyprice, and they both follow each other from her private account. Unless they are just friends and he’s helping her with her goal to get into property development🙄

Reactions: 2
Title suggestion: Sticky rib is planning a holiday again, paid for a party for all her fake friends.

sorry I still love the sticky rib thing and laugh every time I see this thread 😂

Reactions: 9
So I messaged Jay about it, he said he would 'forward it' (I'll send screenshots next) and I messaged womansbest and usapro. womans best said they would investigate it but I still haven't had anything from usapro. i messaged Courtney but instantly got blocked. I'll send all the screenshots in a sec but yeah

here are the screenshots. So I messaged Jay about it, he said he would 'forward it' and I messaged womansbest and usapro. womans best said they would investigate it but I still haven't had anything from usapro. i messaged Courtney but instantly got blocked.

i'll admit, i'm not the best with this sort of stuff, I like to keep out of people's business but I hate that I supported someone who was openly racist and fat phobic BUT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!! more people need to be talking about this because I am sick to death of this happening. I'm a person of colour myself and I'm absolutely disgusted by this behaviour. something needs to be done
Hi

I've just come on to this thread and seen this. I can't believe it. Did you also message Rachel Bruno who's on the app, she would be livid at this. Especially as she's a woman of colour too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.