Courtney Adamo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her children dressed in Amish clothes?

Don't they find the jumpers itchy?

What exactly do they do?

So many questions.

Reactions: 8
They bum around the beach all day basically. She’s another one everything is sponsored, but passes it off as “gifted by my dear friend” funny we never hear from these friends again ?
How tf they got Australian visas I don’t know, I guess money can buy you anything even permanent residency.

Also people in the comments saying she lives in the perfect place/paradise. I went to Byron and Bangalow last year on a family holiday, we actually only went for the day as we were staying about an hour away. It was mental, the traffic was so bad, a random Tuesday afternoon not school holidays and traffic as bad as Sydney. People that live and work there are quite snobby too, my cousin has a lot of allergies and the cafe we went to in Bangalow just acted like it was a massive inconvenience to alter anything for him. It’s definitely not what she portrays it to be, there’s always thousands of people there.

Reactions: 3
I went to Byron too and it was pretty grimy, full of tie dye shops and sun damaged pensioners who had been off their head on psychedelics for most of their life. Not the image she portrays.

The picture of Marlow in that romper made me feel a bit ewww today.

Her feed is full of undisclosed adverts, apparently she deletes a lot of comments too. She just an organic Mrs Meldrum as far as I can see.

I dunno I wouldn’t mind her murfers lifestyle, being in the waves with my girlfriends and babies with my sandy bum half-hanging out of my cossie. I was in Bangalow for a week the other year and it was naice.

Reactions: 1
You wouldn’t mind the lifestyle she shows you. The reality I’m sure isn’t the same. Living in Australia means constantly covering yourself in mossie cream, underlying anxiety about skin cancer, a nagging feeling of isolation from the rest of the world (why do you think so many Aussies live in London?) and the same mix of haves and have nots that you get anywhere else in the world. Courtney shows you the reality she wants to show you. Like any influencer much of it is fakery.

Yeah there’ll be some crappy things about it sure. But I’m guessing her surfing and the beach and the sea are all not fake. Hopefully for her the group of friends she has isn’t fake either. They are all so attractive though I do wonder if there’s a fat friend she deliberately leaves out of the shots.

I followed her for a while and felt that nasty niggling green eyed monster in me. But! I looked at her husbands account! Ha ha ha, it is so different to hers, it’s literally like a rela life V IG post! All is not pastel perfect in their world, do not believe everything you see on the dreamy peachy grid!

I followed her for a while and felt that nasty niggling green eyed monster in me. But! I looked at her husbands account! Ha ha ha, it is so different to hers, it’s literally like a rela life V IG post! All is not pastel perfect in their world, do not believe everything you see on the dreamy peachy grid!
whats the husbands account? I thought he stopped posting when they went on the world trip?

No idea who her husband is or what his account is but I like her. She's different from a lot of the UK ones who are very samey.

I am literally disgusted. She just deleted my comment and blocked me when I just dared to suggest that perhaps the lifestyle she is selling (this isn't just tips and ideas, have you seen her video!?!) is not anywhere near attainable for most people. Easy to be an 'expert' and look like an amazing mother when you have a husband around all day, cooking all the meals, a nanny, a cleaner, can live anywhere you choose, have a hands-on community that can step in and help when needed...I mean it's insane. It's dangerous and completely irresponsible to be advertising this to people when she doesn't ever disclose how they manage it. Her e-course should be just called 'be rich, get lots of help'

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Totally agree. Gobsmacking privilege. And she just recently acquired a teenager with her eldest son, so how can she be a parenting expert? She's even written posts in Babyccino asking for tips on teenagers. She's also the Queen of deleting uncomfortable posts. The film is hideous along with the music. She's an heiress to the Scripps fortune.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand what you get for the money that you can’t get for free elsewhere. She only has 7 people signed up (and that may include her) according to followers of her new page so how can that compete with say a mumsnet or another parenting forum? The concept seems flawed and based around her “celeb” factor more than anything else. I can send someone a great pancakes recipe if they want it. I found it on this thing called the internet.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand what you get for the money that you can’t get for free elsewhere. She only has 7 people signed up (and that may include her) according to followers of her new page so how can that compete with say a mumsnet or another parenting forum? The concept seems flawed and based around her “celeb” factor more than anything else. I can send someone a great pancakes recipe if they want it. I found it on this thing called the internet.
Her husband once said she was so popular she could fill Wembley stadium several times over.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Esther Van de Paal who is one of the co-founders of Babyccino. She posts wonderful content and answers questions.

I know, I am so interested to see if this works. It smacks of something a Kardashian would do. Perhaps there should be an IG account called, 'keeping up with Courtney'? :D Also, the ego it requires to even think people would pay to hear you discuss things which you aren't even qualified as a professional on is astounding? No, sorry Courtney I don't want to know which brands you buy, wear and want. Pretty sure all this is already available online anyway. No?

Reactions: 2
It’s like what Gwyneth Paltrow did except she doesn’t charge for access to the Goop site. She just has extortionately priced items available to buy, should you desire.

She's interviewing a lot of her friends for this course, inc. Olliella on how to grow a business and a family. She's another one who has a stay at home husband. I wonder if the interviewees get paid.

Still hardly any followers to her exclusive mama group and at least four are her friends. I can't work out who it will entice as her followers know it all already via her usual instagram and Babyccino and anyone with that kind of money to spend on a course learning about Courtney's life (cannot get over the ego of it even though she says there will be a few interviews included) just won't need it. Also, it isn't just the cost involved it's finding and spending precious time listening to and engaging with it. I can't help feeling she has canabalised her own IG and Babyccino blog.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.