Couples That Look Like Eachother

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was spoke of abit in a Schofield thread, so let's give it a place of it's own 🙂 Anyone ever been creeper out by a celebrity couple past or present that could pass for being twins? It's a bit weird fancying someone who looks a lot like yourself.

A girl I went to school with had parents that looked alike. They had the same hair ( til he went bald) and same glasses and wore the same coat. My parents referred to them as ' the twins'.

Reactions: 2
It's not a celebrity couple but I always think Mary and Giles from gogglebox could easily pass as siblings

Reactions: 1
Hardly celebrities but I used to live near this pair of knobbers. The Speakmans. They bought an old Tudor house that used to be a Beefeater pub and renamed the entrance to the carpark Speakman Lane.
😂 It’s the jawline!
They used to go to a restaurant that my brother worked at before they became ‘therapists’. He would turn up in a flash car.

The 2 men on the national lottery advert that finally win. It's just been on and I thought of this thread.

Reactions: 1