Cosmetic surgery/procedures - have you/would you?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried saxenda / ozempic. I'm almost 50 and haven't been able to lose weight on own since menopause.

I'm now on Ozempic (when I can get it) and have lost 4 stone. Just a personal opinion, but lipo and a tummy tuck are only worth it if you've actually lost weight but need to target loose skin and some problematic pockets of fat.
I’m 8kg over a healthy weight which is 60kg I need to be. Would I be given ozempic? Can anyone get it ?
I’ve seen so many women with bbl and the tummy tuck / lipo combo and it looks good. They’re still curvy without the stomach and love handles that come with being naturally curvy if that makes sense. But I don’t know where to look. I’ve seen awful botched jobs which have freaked me out including a stomach rotting after 😬

I’m 8kg over a healthy weight which is 60kg I need to be. Would I be given ozempic? Can anyone get it ?
I’ve seen so many women with bbl and the tummy tuck / lipo combo and it looks good. They’re still curvy without the stomach and love handles that come with being naturally curvy if that makes sense. But I don’t know where to look. I’ve seen awful botched jobs which have freaked me out including a stomach rotting after 😬
Ah ok, you're already quite small. Then maybe lipo on troublesome areas of fat would suit you, but yes only with a very reputable surgeon . I assumed you were a larger lady like myself :) 😉
You *shouldn't* be prescribed Oz/sax to get from 68kg to 60kg, no. Whether there's an online pharmacy somewhere that might prescribe it is another thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1