Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got a shout out here but I bet the comments were vile though on that video

Haven't we said she needed bloody proper help...err yes we did.

Yes she's struggling but having a crying fit at work isn't a full breakdown am sorry I couldn't go on holiday feeling that bad. I have been there and wore the t shirt.

She needs to keep talking to Emma and not presume she just needed that pep talk.

We got a shout out here but I bet the comments were vile though on that video

Haven't we said she needed bloody proper help...err yes we did.

Yes she's struggling but having a crying fit at work isn't a full breakdown am sorry I couldn't go on holiday feeling that bad. I have been there and wore the t shirt.

She needs to keep talking to Emma and not presume she just needed that pep talk.
She’s gave us a couple of shout outs now. She can’t blame people for posting their opinions, probably p***ed she can’t delete these ones!

Reactions: 2
I wished she’d stop bloody pouting aswell! So annoying all over Instagram n that all she ever does is pout! Yuck

Reactions: 4
Ahh yes the pout! She looks bloody ridiculous. Don’t get me started on the brows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow she seems like a phyco, i found her through ttc and liked her at first, then came the daily test videos once she knew she was very much pregnant, then more tests...then more? Like seriosly shes literally peeing her money away ? then shes suddenly lost it and wants an abortion.... i just cant she gives me bloody anxiety

I've followed her for years now. I like how 'real' she is but she is extremely unpredictable and all over the place. She is prone to PND, and gets very depressed when at home looking after her kids (not going to work) so when this baby is born I do worry for her. I hope she can cope.

What shocks me and offends me the most is that she'll launch full-scale attacks on her viewers. For instance if they so much as dare to politely disagree with her parenting, or offer friendly advice about something she may be doing that could cause her situation to be worse. She will tell everyone, maybe screenshot the message, and be really nasty and scarcastic about this follower. It makes me really uncomfortable.

I've followed her for years now. I like how 'real' she is but she is extremely unpredictable and all over the place. She is prone to PND, and gets very depressed when at home looking after her kids (not going to work) so when this baby is born I do worry for her. I hope she can cope.

What shocks me and offends me the most is that she'll launch full-scale attacks on her viewers. For instance if they so much as dare to politely disagree with her parenting, or offer friendly advice about something she may be doing that could cause her situation to be worse. She will tell everyone, maybe screenshot the message, and be really nasty and scarcastic about this follower. It makes me really uncomfortable.
Yeh she told me to duck off once !

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have been watching Corinne since my last pregnancy 4 years ago and I really became invested in her- she seems really relateable. I don’t think there is any badness in her whatsoever but where you or I could lock
Ourselves in the bedroom and have a good cry Corrine takes to YouTube. I’m glad she can vent though so maybe that’s a good thing. What I do think though is that I do enjoy her updates and wish she would properly make a go of YouTube as she’s helping a lot of mums feel less pressured to be perfect. I think that corrines coping mechanism is making videos on YouTube - you know what - that’s ok x

I have been watching Corinne since my last pregnancy 4 years ago and I really became invested in her- she seems really relateable. I don’t think there is any badness in her whatsoever but where you or I could lock
Ourselves in the bedroom and have a good cry Corrine takes to YouTube. I’m glad she can vent though so maybe that’s a good thing. What I do think though is that I do enjoy her updates and wish she would properly make a go of YouTube as she’s helping a lot of mums feel less pressured to be perfect. I think that corrines coping mechanism is making videos on YouTube - you know what - that’s ok x
I don’t think anyone can relate to her abortion video.

Reactions: 6
See I see a different Corrine then. I see one who is striving for the 'perfect' something. Whether it's making her family complete with another child, a dog, changing her boobs just anything.

She may go and use YouTube as therapy but that's wrong on so many levels. Thinking it's a type of therapy is wrong. God forbid someone gives her feedback she doesn't like and she reacts. YouTube isn't a place for people who are struggling with demons. Getting admiration from her 'ladies' isn't helping. She saw it as normal everyone does it. They don't and shouldn't.

@fedog94 I totally agree the am getting a termination video because am on holiday and anxious and feel sick. Honestly if people can relate to that after watching her vlogs as they think hey she's like me desperate for a baby. Then I think it's very sad. Plus she still kept poking the hateful comments here which was saying things like the video was uncomfortable to watch, her viewers won't stick around and she needs therapy. No hate but truth.

Reactions: 3
See I see a different Corrine then. I see one who is striving for the 'perfect' something. Whether it's making her family complete with another child, a dog, changing her boobs just anything.

She may go and use YouTube as therapy but that's wrong on so many levels. Thinking it's a type of therapy is wrong. God forbid someone gives her feedback she doesn't like and she reacts. YouTube isn't a place for people who are struggling with demons. Getting admiration from her 'ladies' isn't helping. She saw it as normal everyone does it. They don't and shouldn't.

@fedog94 I totally agree the am getting a termination video because am on holiday and anxious and feel sick. Honestly if people can relate to that after watching her vlogs as they think hey she's like me desperate for a baby. Then I think it's very sad. Plus she still kept poking the hateful comments here which was saying things like the video was uncomfortable to watch, her viewers won't stick around and she needs therapy. No hate but truth.

Couldn’t have said it better! I honestly think she’s really pissed a lot of people off after that video and rightfully so. A lot of women started following her because she was TTCing. There are women who probably watched that who maybe can’t/struggling hard to get pregnant and even worse could be undergoing treatment to concieve their first child and she was going to terminate one over ‘feeling sick and being on holiday’. So sorry Corrine. I’m so sorry that you plastered over the internet you ‘wanted a termination’ because you felt sick???!! WELCOME TO PREGNANCY MAJORITY OF US HAVE BLOODY BEEN THERE!!!!!!

I didn’t see the abortion video. If Corrine bothers you so much - stop watching - simple.

More pouting on her latest insta post ?
What does she think that's attractive!

• Haha
I see she’s now complaining over on insta about no children being allowed into the scan of her baby - isn’t this the scan where they check for chromosome abnormalities etc? Pretty sure it’s standard practice not to allow children into the scan. Also, if you want a scan for fun pay for one, your NHS scans are to check the health of your unborn baby!

She has suffered a missed miscarriage before, why would she want her boys with her if there was any risk of that! Obviously, all being well, everything Is happy and healthy. But you just dont know!

In my recommend - a video popped up of her recommending dildos and Ann Summers bras 😆😅😂 in the video she’s holding this dildo up to the camera, turning it around and talking about it. All of the comments were positive ones too.. there was no negative outcry.. hmmm..

Bath pic is weird.
I still bath with my 2 boys (3 & 1) but wouldn’t take a selfie and post it on Facebook and Instagram where it’s completely public 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.