Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes completely shocked/horrified at her live video this morning. I know she hasn’t fully explained her circumstances but I’m struggling to understand how she can do that when she’s seemingly been so desperate to have another baby?

Reactions: 1
I've just had a look am I right in thinking she's been trying for a baby for a while and now she's pregnant shes having it terminated?!

Reactions: 2
Yes and after having miscarriages in the past year or so too I think.

She’s removed the video now. Really strange. I get that we don’t know everything but it’s seems like a really extreme reaction considering she’s only 7 weeks pregnant. She does come across as an attention seeker though...

Reactions: 3
Yes completely shocked/horrified at her live video this morning. I know she hasn’t fully explained her circumstances but I’m struggling to understand how she can do that when she’s seemingly been so desperate to have another baby?
Really uncomfortable viewing

i dont understand how nearly every video is her taking pregnancy tests and when she finally gets pregnant wants to get a termination?

Reactions: 4
I missed the video too. Watched her a few times, and I honestly feel she has really severe mental health problems that aren't being treated...she's always been on this path of wanting more in aspects of her life. This desperate need for a third child especially a girl, the need to improve her body, and the meltdowns she shows. I really think she needs more help than she gets so can strive and move forward.

Be interested to know what her video said to be honest. So if anyone can shed more light please share

I missed the video too. Watched her a few times, and I honestly feel she has really severe mental health problems that aren't being treated...she's always been on this path of wanting more in aspects of her life. This desperate need for a third child especially a girl, the need to improve her body, and the meltdowns she shows. I really think she needs more help than she gets so can strive and move forward.

Be interested to know what her video said to be honest. So if anyone can shed more light please share
I agree. I feel like she's always looking to change things and improve things like something is missing for her. It's sad.

She's currently abroad somewhere, not sure where, but there's photos of her on Instagram very happy, having fun...
Then today came this strange video. I must admit, I didn't watch it too closely, I was going to watch it tonight but obviously can't now it's been deleted.

She said something along the lines of she's been feeling sick and she was very anxious on the plane on the way to her holiday. And how she's come to the conclusion this pregnancy probably won't be continuing. She said there were things she couldn't tell us, but if she could then we'd understand her reasoning.
I don't know, she was smiling during the video and it all felt very uncomfortable to be honest.

I've got no idea why she's going to terminate the pregnancy. I can imagine the anxiety and sickness is horrible, but surely there's other avenues to explore first before just going for the most drastic option?

Someone else might be able to explain it better.

I don't always agree with her thinking and I often find it warped. I tend to think she uses her channel for therapy than really fighting for help, such as going hey am still suffering, struggling I need more. It's ok to do that.

All pregnancies are different. The amount she's researched and researched because I know she must have she's a Google person. She Google's everything.

I think to be honest her whole channel is a TTC channel. The backlash for saying actually now am pregnant and it's not what I want will be horrendous. People will have found her because of their own infertility struggles.

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand this woman, she is obsessed with pregnancy... one min she is trying for a baby, one minute they are no longer trying...... then she's back to ttc, then she's not, then she is.... that is all her channel is and its really fking irritating to the point i even messaged her and told her once, she told me to fk off. One of my friends had severe and i mean severe sickness to the point she was in hospital for 6 out of 9 months due to loosing so much weight and being dehydrated, she was on steroids she was that sick, up to 30 times a day.... she often felt like ending the pregnancy, but she couldn't go thru with it, she wanted her baby.. she now has a little boy. This woman is attention seeking constantly.

Reactions: 5
I’d never heard of her until this thread and wow I’m disgusted. She seems absolutely obsessed with TTC and getting pregnant and now she’s terminating because she doesn’t feel well?! Her channel will surely flop now too as from what I can see it’s just pregnancy test videos!

I found her as we had miscarriages around the same time and then we’re pregant at the same time as they were with their second, so I just find this all really bizarre and horrifying. With all of the on and off ttc-ing for views it’s almost as if she didn’t really want to get pregnant and now she is she’s really regretting it? Very strange, in her live video she said something like she feels like she needs to be sectioned- where is her husband when all of this is going on??

If it's not pregnancy tests, its ovulation tests. They're trying, they're not trying. Coil is in, coil is out. Its botox. Its lip fillers. Or fat removal. Or phoning 111 for some other "emergency". They get a dog, they get rid of a dog. They get another dog, they get rid of that dog too! Shes had an article in the daily mail about their sex life, for God's sake! I think at one point we even got a picture of her anal fissure! Her video yesterday completely shocked me. Shes pregnant now, the excitement of trying is over. So let's drum up other drama- abortion. Im not sure there is some other reason she can't tell us. She has told us literally everything else!! Her life seems chaotic. I do believe there is some mental health issue there. She needs to address that privately. Shes chasing something, and I'm not sure if its happiness, or attention.

Reactions: 8
So glad someone has decided to start a thread about her. I unfollowed her about a year ago because I couldn't deal with her constant whining and moaning. She constantly sways between ttc and not. Obviously her views dip when she's not. She constantly seems to be doing her hair and make up while her house looks like a bomb hit it. She put up a status this morning. Pretty much directing everyone to tattle. She'll be loving all this attention. This pregnancy is apparently a hormone imbalance. Wake up you moron. A pregnancy if just one big hormonal imbalance! Also I'm predicting gender disappointment and depression if this is not a girl. So blatantly obvious thats what she wants.

If she does go through with a termination imagine they'll be a lot of backlash and her channel will flop. Well hopefully. Then she'll maybe be forced to go seek some proper mental health help. Something she really needs!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I wonder if shes looking to terminate because she suspects gender disappointment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.