Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe what I was watching!

I also couldn't concentrate after I spotted an empty mayonnaise bottle and pill packet right next to the life she was growing.

I think the animals will have a ball with the cats...snake and lizard thing...on her cheap artificial grass and small garden 😂😂😂

No way?? Really? I thought she loved them and they had a close bond? I know one died but she had another 2? They were beautiful and there way before the rest of the zoo.
Yeap 😕 there’s a comment on the YouTube video saying Jasmine got territorial with the kids and Lilly lives with Matts mum.

she said she still has the snake and a chameleon (never knew she had one)

Oh I heard that but I thought she was talking about all the dogs she rehomed in the past. That's sad. Cats don't tend to do that do they? That's why I assumed she meant her previous dogs.

Im not too sure. Unless they were scenting everything 🤷🏼‍♀️ But would that be a reason to get rid.... never owned a cat to be honest.

the whole dog thing was ridiculous... I have a dog and she’s my baby, she is like my 3rd child 😂

The cat got territorial? Do cats do that?

Why do I feel like it's more likely that one of the kids pestered the cat and the cat struck out? Easier to get rid of the cat than teach the kid to respect it eh?

The cat got territorial? Do cats do that?

Why do I feel like it's more likely that one of the kids pestered the cat and the cat struck out? Easier to get rid of the cat than teach the kid to respect it eh?
Easier for her, it seems she gets bored. Or that she can’t be bothered So she gets rid. The Quails and ducks won’t last long. She’ll get fed up of cleaning up after them...

Easier for her, it seems she gets bored. Or that she can’t be bothered So she gets rid. The Quails and ducks won’t last long. She’ll get fed up of cleaning up after them...
That’s if she even bothers to clean them!! Seen the state of her house 🤣🤣 she can’t even keep that clean let alone a duck or chicken pen. She is definitely having a “midlife crisis” her behaviour is irrational and completely all over the place. She needs help before social services get involved 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Errmmm so has 77 eggs!! And she’s already cooked a batch to actual death!!! These poor birds and ducks don’t stand a chance. does she really not think about all these animals when she’s buying them?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
New here, but did anyone see her story with Matt and Olivia where she said “you can tell she’s his” I’m sorry but was she expected to be someone else’s? I mean who knows the truth behind that one. Maybe the reason for wanting to abort the child to begin with.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New here, but did anyone see her story with Matt and Olivia where she said “you can tell she’s his” I’m sorry but was she expected to be someone else’s? I mean who knows the truth behind that one. Maybe the reason for wanting to abort the child to begin with.
That is an actual good point! We all know full well she has cheated on the poor bloke on a number of times, he could do so much better than her, I just don’t think she is a very nice person at all

Anyone else think shes losing the plot? All jokes aside I'm actually concerned for her health, she seems so erratic at the moment.

I do wonder is shes bipolar. I wish she'd seek some help.

• Heart
Anyone else think shes losing the plot? All jokes aside I'm actually concerned for her health, she seems so erratic at the moment.

I do wonder is shes bipolar. I wish she'd seek some help.
She is definitely showing some tendencies of bipolar, the way she acts is completely irrational, and she is definitely acting all erratic

Theres definitely "a wee want" in her, as my mother would say 😂. She bounces from one thing to the next, in the blink of an eye. From dogs, cats, reptiles, ducks, boobs, abortion, affairs. Cant bloody keep up.
Unrelated to her irrational actions, what's with the constant licking of her lips? Is it to do with her lisp?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.