Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fell over the toys! It be hilarious if she didn't have her baby in her arms! Bloody hell how scary. You lot said about how she needed to tidy...

Reactions: 2
Is it (please tell me it’s not just me) or does anyone else feel that baby does not look safe in that trailer??? She’s only teeny she should not be placed in one of them surely

I thought exactly the same!!! I thought they were for toddlers. The helmet, the trailer, its looks horrendously unsafe!!! I was going to comment, in a kind way but she would only block me and get arsey. There is no helping her.

Reactions: 1
I love the fact the she’s made out that matchstick monkey had sent her a #gifted product when in fact she just bought one and then emailed them begging for a #gift 😂😂
I don’t think brands are gonna be running to her for advertising any time soon! Just loved how he’s put #gifted everywhere!l

Like the time she begged for Evie breast pump never got one and ended up buying it second hand 🤣

I'm pretty sure if you zoom in on the bike ride photo that Olivia isn't wearing the helmet any more.

I've done some noseying online (yes, I'm bored) and not found a single bike trailer that says it can be used for babies under 12 months without a special insert, or with adaptors to use with a rear facing infant carrier.

The way that strap was done up, if that baby lurches forward she's either firing out of the trailer, or being strangled. How can anyone think that is safe??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg she should not be in that! The straps are practically strangling her. Look st the instructions pic compared to her (not that we even need to!) Madness. And she definitely doesnt have the helmet on in the family pic. In fact, zoomed in, she looks upset (granted, hard to tell. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks).
Screenshot_20200516-224956_Instagram.jpg 20200516_224848.jpg

• Wow
Omg she should not be in that! The straps are practically strangling her. Look st the instructions pic compared to her (not that we even need to!) Madness. And she definitely doesnt have the helmet on in the family pic. In fact, zoomed in, she looks upset (granted, hard to tell. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks).
View attachment 131897 View attachment 131899
Babies have to be atleast a year old before they can go on the back of the trailer! What a numpty.

Jesus Christ! What is she doing? We tried to take our baby along the beach when he was 10 months in a bike trailer! He’s a long boy (was born 10lbs) and was confidently sitting and crawling but We were NOT happy with his position and the harness! The bed of it is rock solid and it was making his back bend in a horrible way!
my hay helmet is for a child not an infant.You can buy them for under ones for about £12! No excuse!!!!!!

Impulsive Corrine, waits for nothing. Not even if it means ensuring her daughters safety.

It almost looks like those straps if she hasn’t got a helmet on she could easily get out of there should be something holding her round the middle. To me it looks like she could get her head out. This is making me quite mad that she thinks this is safe poor baby

Just going to leave this here...

Attachments

Last edited:
New video. So apparently she doesn't read here, and we're free to say what we want about her. Ok, I think we can manage that 😂

What I would like to say, is that I'd put money on it that she's lying. I reckon she checks on here fairly regularly. I also think some of those questions weren't real. For starters, some of them were far too long for that little Instagram Q&A box. I think some of those questions were based on stuff she's read here and wanted to give us an answer.

Also, why does she act like some kind of parenting expert? Giving advice on weaning, and telling people head banging is just a phase. She should not be giving any other answer to that question than "I'm not qualified to answer that, you should discuss it with your health visitor."

Oh, and as she's just said on video that she's happy with 3 kids, we shouldn't be seeing any more testing videos.

• Heart
Title, "Spilling all the tea". Literally says "there's no, like, tea or anything".
She is a liar. She reads here. And I would bet ANYTHING that she was sacked from channel mum (I've also watched a lot on body language and statement analysis and her answer to the question screams LYING!) There is no chance that channel mum would keep her on after her publicly threatening to "come for" the person trying to get into her FB. I would bet she had lots of warnings over the last year for various outbursts, that always ended up deleted, and I reckon the facebook one was the final straw.

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope she does check here especially to see how dangerous we think her bike seat is!

She over protested how happy and content she is, it sounded so ridiculous. Oh I love my life...ummm ok luv, until your next melt down video!

She was sacked by Channel Mum...FACT

Shes one odd 🍪

• Heart
Yeah her body language was very defensive when she started talking about Channel Mum. There's no way that she left amicably.

I love how on her Instagram stories shes saying how she spilt the tea over negativity and how she answered if she deletes negative comments...Well she didn't spill anything! She basically just bigs herself up, like the deluded cow she is and she failed to answer if she deletes negative comments! Great one dumb arse. 🙈🥱🤭🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.