Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've seen more of this girls tits than my own. I'm all for breastfeeding (currently up feeding my own little guy), but I don't take provocative photos of me feeding him for the "ladies" 🙄

Has she disabled comments on the pic!?

Em, WHAT? Lewis? Asked him to consider an open relationship?
I knew she had a few things in papers about pregnancy testing etc but I hadnt seen this before! Does she write to these papers and magazines, asking to be featured?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She blocked me because I didn't reply to her question! She is so bizarre. She did a poll to ask if people felt that she should continue to do youtube. I ticked no then I got a personal message from her saying... So you don't think I should do youtube then?? I said umm I hope you are asking everyone that question and not just me! She said yes I highly doubt that tho! then she blocked me! I actually have another profile that I use for weight loss thats how I realized she had blocked me. She shouldn't be on youtube if she can't deal with the fact that some people will like you and some people won't. That's how life works. It takes a certain type of person to make it on youtube and she clearly isn't that person. I hate the fact that she is now posting rubbish videos just to make content. She will not get anywhere by just sitting on a chair babbling about rubbish! I did actually start following her years ago because I was ttc at the time and I only found out about this forum when she dissed it out on youtube ages ago. I think she needs to concentrate on her family and just get on with it pathetic :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest video is "are you allowed to go to the beach" 😂😂 she cant help herself, can she!

Her latest video is "are you allowed to go to the beach" 😂😂 she cant help herself, can she!
Have you watched It? I did (paid her jack tit, using ad blocker)! She is the utter hole and bleep we know in it. Basically shames anyone and everyone else, particularly VE celebrators and says each to their own when deciding to breach lockdown. As I said; she's a bleeping bleep. Cannot abide the slag.

I love the fact she has to repeat the fact she’d checked online to see if she could go to the beach... like I don’t think anyone actually gives a duck!!!

In my local news people were ordered off the local beaches yesterday as the message still stands to stay at home

Last edited:
At least since channel mum have ditched her shes showing her true bitchy self her Instagram posts are so bitchy it's what we knew about her all along.

Them little shot videos each day is far from a creditable youtuber. She wont last long!

Thanks for giving me money! Nope not me. I follow her on Instagram for a laugh but unfollowed her YouTube ages ago.

I've been noseying on her Instagram.

The reason some people equate breastfeeding with something sexual or something that should be done in private, is because of people like her. Seriously, what is with the pouty face and (pathetic) effort at "come to bed" eyes on all of her feeding pictures?? Does she have a sideline in selling her pictures to perverts online??

She’s changed her insta bio-it used to say ‘wifey to Matt’ (or Lewis??!!) but she’s removed that bit. Maybe he’s got fed up of his wife sharing her tits with the world whilst feeding their baby and done a runner; who’d blame him!!

Sge always zooms right in on her boob too! I swear it's to attract followers! Men followed, it's by no way to normalize feeding. What must matt think of this? He already knows she goes out drinking and flirting with other men. Anyone remember when she did that sing/flirt thing to (the shape of you) she acted out how she danced to other men and it was so cringey to watch.

Well I had to watch her cut her own hair! Her fringe is already hacked and odd why she thinks she can cut hair is beyond me.
I love how somebody commented saying 'your hair isn't even thick' and she got so arsey! No respected Youtuber goes to town like she does at negative comments! Just delete them dont start a slagging match. Shes got such a bitchyness to her its unreal.

She's had a fringe cutting disaster before. She ended up ringing a hairdresser and demanding to be squeezed in to sort it out. You'd think she'd have learnt.

now it’s ‘ am I having a chemical pregnancy?’
no your not because you aren’t even trying for a baby are you? And quite frankly if you are then your really are stupid. Shouldn’t be having more kids!

It was another clickbait title. Disgraceful! She could have EASILY picked another name for that video.

I agree she could have titled it better and unfortunately just because she’s been through it doesn’t make her an expert
If she didn't take a pregnancy test 2 minutes after sex she wouldn't keep seeing these chemicals. Loads of women will have them and not realise because they don't take a hundred pregnancy tests a day 6 days before their period is even due.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.