Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping creep. She actually makes my skin crawl. I can’t watch her anymore. Scummy af.

Reactions: 2
They aren’t safe. But her excuse is the water is below a certain temperature. 🙄

I took pregnancy tests throughout both my pregnancies, it’s just to reassure yourself that everything is okay. As when you’re pregnant it can be a very worrying time.
I have been pregnant and had a baby myself so I know that, but with her there’s a feeling of ‘look at me, I’m doing this on camera, look at me’

Reactions: 2
She is so blatantly obviously screaming hoping praying for a girl. I feel sorry for this poor baby if it is a boy.

Reactions: 4
So she’s having a girl. She actually said ‘I’m so glad, I’m so relieved’ 😬 even her husband looked a bit shocked when she said that.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She has always been clear about wanting a girl. Isn’t that why she got PND with Harry?

Their Facebook live was so long awkward 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So she’s having a girl. She actually said ‘I’m so glad, I’m so relieved’ 😬 even her husband looked a bit shocked when she said that.
I just watched the YouTube version of her gender reveal. When she said she was so relieved that it was a girl, that seemed such a wrong thing to say. Would she have been upset if it had been a boy? What happened to being pleased with a healthy baby, whatever the gender? I have a baby boy and would like a girl next time, but would I feel ‘relieved’ if it was? No..

Reactions: 4
Having a little temper tantrum over on insta just now.
You'll be reading this corrine no doubt because well good attention, bad attention it's all the same to you isn't it.
Yes I'm sure the '45' people messaged you to say they wanted to terminate their baby. But surely some part of your brain must of realised it wasnt in your best interest to say this on your channel which is primarily all about ttc. Woman who have tried for years and years to have chidren hear you say you want to abort your 3rd!
Ps glad you are 'so relived' your baby is a girl. Maybe bare in mind again the woman who follow your channel hoping for a child regardless of gender.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been dealing with secondary infertility and found Corrine whilst I was ttcing my first. Her comments today about being glad and relieved are just so insensitive. I get that gender disappointment exists and she has the persona of being ‘real’ but sometimes you really do need a filter. Especially since most of her viewers have or are having trouble conceiving 😒

Reactions: 1
I have 3 boys, i would be soooo happy to have another boy or if it was a girl, that would be cool aswell. She is one weird nutty woman!

I wonder if those 45 woman are actually on a well known parenting forum (not Mumsnet). There’s a gender disappointment group and they say a hell of a lot worse than Corrine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.