Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would the 4 of them even be in the bath together? How do they even fit? Or did they do it for a funny picture🤔 I can't figure them out!

Why would the 4 of them even be in the bath together? How do they even fit? Or did they do it for a funny picture🤔 I can't figure them out!
I just went to have a look. Those boys are too old to be bathing so closely with their naked mother and father. It might have been cute if they were like 1 year old.. I don’t know. Maybe it’s a personal preference thing. To be honest, I think that’s weird at any age. I wouldn’t do it with my 8 month old..

Reactions: 2
I used to watch her when she just had her eldest son and she’s pretty much been TTC for years. I doubt she actually was, I think the majority of it was just for attention.

I just can’t believe she actually ‘pays’ for those lip fillers! All it’s inflated is her philtrum so it’s being injected in completely the wrong place and makes her look like a cat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her video today- pregnancy test at 15 weeks. WHY?? And then acting surprised at the result "oh wow, look how dark it is!"
She really has nothing else going on!

Reactions: 1
Her video today- pregnancy test at 15 weeks. WHY?? And then acting surprised at the result "oh wow, look how dark it is!"
It’s all people watch her channel for I think.

Reactions: 1
That was my first thought too! You know you’re pregnant, what’s the point?

I’ve never met anyone so obsessed with showing off their chest and being naked. Very strange woman

I always get the impression that she has some very strange viewers that spurs her to behave in that way.

Shes a weirdo, obsessed with herself and taking pregnancy tests, i dont even think she wants kids she just loves the whole pregnancy bit. Shes nothing special, her lisp pisses me off haha

:unsure:I didn’t think hot tubs were safe in pregnancy
They aren’t safe. But her excuse is the water is below a certain temperature. 🙄
That was my first thought too! You know you’re pregnant, what’s the point?
I took pregnancy tests throughout both my pregnancies, it’s just to reassure yourself that everything is okay. As when you’re pregnant it can be a very worrying time.

• Wow
Oh, she has addressed tattle 😂
Apparently "literally, it's so funny". Trying to make out she doesn't care, when she very clearly does!

A measley 4 pages in as many weeks because she rates so far down the scale. She does care. They'll be a crying so emotional video soon. She should spend more time cleaning her pig sty than touching herself up in videos. Most of views will be from complete weirdos anyway!

Just come across her on Sarah Ingham's Facebook. She had tagged someone I worked with many years ago. Shocked to then see she's actually from my neck of the woods! Scrolled down her rainbowbabies facebook feed... She's actually a little scary. Her obsessions, her love for herself (loving yourself is good, however she seems to have crossed over into arrogance).

A very strange one. I doubt I can be bothered enough to watch her videos though. I'd probably have nightmares.

Confidence and arrogance are two different things. The only reason she is addressing this is in order to give herself a little confidence boost and for all 4 of her 'ladies' who arent creeps to bump up her ego and give her a pat on the back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.