Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be just me having a bad day then lol 🤣🤣 reminds me, I must book in for my yearly eye test, contacts must need upgrading 🤣🤣 her youngest boy is a little cherub though! He’s adorable bless him
He's very cute. I do wonder if he's been a bit pushed out since the long-awaited girl arrived. I also wonder if part of his speech delay is down to his mother spending so much time with her face in her phone, rather than engaging with him. When she does speak to him she uses that stupid high pitched baby voice that sounds like nails on a blackboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Subscribed to her only fans, main profile is censored nudes and a lot of selfies. Still has pics of her breast pumping too. She sends uncensored nudes to her subscribers DMs. Yesterday is was titled "shaven vagina" that she was charging £15 for to unlock.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Subscribed to her only fans, main profile is censored nudes and a lot of selfies. Still has pics of her breast pumping too. She sends uncensored nudes to her subscribers DMs. Yesterday is was titled "shaven vagina" that she was charging £15 for to unlock.
Oh my god....
Imagine selling pictures of your "shaven vagina" for 15 quid. Those poor boys are going to be bullied mercilessly when they're older. Rumours will go round, pics will be found and that can never been undone. Imagine Matts colleagues knowing his Mrs is doing it too. But, as long as corrine is funding her latest obsession, nothing else matters. If you need more money corrine, pick up a few more shifts. Dont sell explicit pictures of yourself on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Wonder if Matt is aware of her whoring herself! Can she get any more disgusting. She is vile 🤢

Oh my god....I have no words.
I haven’t a clue who would want to see that mangled mess of a vag

Wonder if Matt is aware of her whoring herself! Can she get any more disgusting. She is vile
Imagine his family find out too. How could she look her mother or father in law in the eye. She hasn't considered anyone else. Just wants constant adoration from strangers online.

She's putting her fanny pics online to make some money? Maybe she's got them both into so much debt because she's so out of control. Why else would she stoop so low, nobody wants to see where her husband supposedly visits, it actually makes me feel ill. It's awful!! I wonder how his parents feel about it

Reactions: 2
Why does her husband think this is ok?
To be honest I doubt he even knows, and she does this while he’s at work making a honest living, and when she is meant to be looking after the children, but we all know they come last in her crappy “best” life

• Haha
Well, her shaved vagina has just paid for a brand new jacuzzi (even though they already have one?). Enjoy the bubbles corrine. Hope it was all worth it.

• Sick
Oh my god no way is she selling pxssy pics 😂😂😂😂😂 i knew she would be the type after that transformation vid she posted with her fanny hanging out.
20210122_230618.jpg

Me when i see those pigs in blankets at christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Good wifey scraping hubby's car" - yeah, whilst sending pics of your tits and p*ssy to random creeps on the internet. Such a good wifey 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
‘Lunchtime bathtime’ 🤢🤢 Yes Corrine, at lunchtime you should maybe think about, you know, giving your children their lunch and not making videos flashing your gash for cash.
You seem so concerned that us Tattlers are neglecting our children by discussing what you choose (yes, remember you choose) to put of yourself online when in fact you obviously have to take time away from your kids to make these videos.
Do OF, don’t do OF, whatever floats your boat but don’t think you’re any better than us ‘haters’ cos you have a few quid to spend on puppies and jacuzzis.
Ps my kids are in bed so you don’t need to be concerned that I’m neglecting them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm actually disgusted. What a mess 😑
She is vile, there are just no words, she’s a nobody, even Channel Mum disposed of her for her vile and vicious behaviour, and since they have got shot of her, she has definitely lost the plot, she has no self respect and is extremely self indulgent. I very much doubt anyone paid £15 to see that video of her VJay. She talks about it like it’s a big deal and how “good” it makes her look, but she is so far from the mark, it’s embarrassing and laughable! No one is laughing with you Cozza, people are laughing AT you! What decent mother wants that for her young children? She seriously needs some mental health intervention as she is obviously struggling and cannot cope, also I reckon she was fired from her old job due to this awful, lashing out behaviour, hence why she is doing odd jobs now. She doesn’t know where she is one week from the next. She is not a very good face for the NHS, they can’t be seen to have unstable people like her working with vulnerable people. The girl is a hot mess

I don't know what would be worse, her claiming critical worker spots at school for her kids so she can spend the time filming her "lunchtime bath," or her kids being in the house while she was doing it.

I also don't believe she packed her previous job in because she was happier doing bank work. Either she's gone for bank work because she thinks the money will be better (because we all know she likes to spend) or something happened in the old job that meant she had no choice but to pack it in.

Oh, and Corrine? It's 23.09, and my kid is in bed. Just in case you were worried I was neglecting him in some way to spend my time online. #irony

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.