Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh God drama queen!!! It happens more often than people think and it’s only the viewers money for watching her crappy videos they took. I accept it’s not nice but holy tit get over it

Loves the attention does Corrine!! She’s manic in those videos she needs to step away from her phone at times!

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell she's had a python on the loose for 4 days with 3 children?!?!? Is she OK in the head...... Actually silly question.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell she's had a python on the loose for 4 days with 3 children?!?!? Is she OK in the head...... Actually silly question.
I don’t believe for one minute that’s it’s been out for 4 days we’d have heard all about it the minute she knew it was loose surely

I don’t believe for one minute that’s it’s been out for 4 days we’d have heard all about it the minute she knew it was loose surely
Doubt it because she would know how much hate she would get when there are vulnerable children in the house and a python that could of been anywhere! So stupid she needs help.

Reactions: 1
Oh surprise surprise she's on about ovulating again!!!
Stirring up her viewers into a frenzy thinking she's trying again, despite the fact she's already said they've done with babies.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if they went for number 4 so she could sit on her arse in her shithole house for another 9 months, spending all Matt's wages on random animals, and letting the kids run riot.

• Haha
Stirring up her viewers into a frenzy thinking she's trying again, despite the fact she's already said they've done with babies.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if they went for number 4 so she could sit on her arse in her shithole house for another 9 months, spending all Matt's wages on random animals, and letting the kids run riot.
Corrine will never ever be done with having babies. Give it a couple of months before she “accidentally” falls pregnant again and announces it to the world 🤣🤣

Corrine will never ever be done with having babies. Give it a couple of months before she “accidentally” falls pregnant again and announces it to the world 🤣🤣
I'd advise Matt to go out and get himself a vasectomy quickly, before she starts broadcasting their sex schedule to the world again.

Someone has actually asked if shes TTC again and her reply is no, not at the moment.. Not at the moment tells me she is planning to at some point in the near future 🤔

Someone has actually asked if shes TTC again and her reply is no, not at the moment.. Not at the moment tells me she is planning to at some point in the near future 🤔
If someone asked me am I TTC I’d say no I’m done I wouldn’t say not at the moment as like you say that suggests that she planning to in the future, i think she thinks it’s some sort of game to try and get pregnant but what if she actually falls pregnant what’s she going to do then!

I think she'll have another one. She loves trying to get pregnant, pissing on sticks, calling 111 over every twinge, going to the hospital etc etc. I honestly think its the "being pregnant" part she enjoys most.

I think she'll have another one. She loves trying to get pregnant, pissing on sticks, calling 111 over every twinge, going to the hospital etc etc. I honestly think its the "being pregnant" part she enjoys most.
Definitely. She loves the attention, the viewers following her progress and getting excited about her due date approaching.

She's already tried vlogging about cleaning (😂😂😂), make up, clothing hauls etc and none of it seems to have taken off. She knows the TTCing and pregnancy videos are where the viewers (and therefore profits) are, so she'll drag that out as much as she can.

her video is a contridiction

-moans about people wanting to bargin on the price asking for delivery or exchanges-
-then moans about people not messaging back -

i just cant even its car crash viewing at this point her videos are just pointless imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.