Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t like her hair but apparently she loves it. Don’t think she said that enough times in her video!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My bet is she’ll have some tacky extensions put in by the end of the month.
Yes, the short hair will be like the dark hair, she won't like it and will claim it makes her not feel like herself or something. Then she can splash more money on herself, then moan on her videos that she's skint to try and get more people to sign up to her only onlyfans account...for "breastfeeding advice" 😒

Reactions: 2
Was just about to say the same 😂 she clearly hates her hair but won’t admit it
That's because her idea of attractive is obviously the clichéd "long blonde hair, big boobs, cats-arse mouth." Though apparently she's not having the lip fillers again.

What's the surgery for that she keeps talking about?

Reactions: 3
That's because her idea of attractive is obviously the clichéd "long blonde hair, big boobs, cats-arse mouth." Though apparently she's not having the lip fillers again.

Absolutely no idea. But I give it a few months before she has her lips done

She said medical. Shes had procedures before for anal fissures. Imagine us even knowing that 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ so, I wonder if it's that again!
She loves having operations. She said she loves being "put under". Oddball.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many times now has she said about getting surgery??!!
She’s just posted another video about it but doesn’t actually say what it’s for. She’s such an attention seeking twit.

• Heart
I was bored last night so I watched the video she apparently followed to cut her hair. Apart from tying her hair into 4 sections, she didn't really follow what the guy said at all, so there's no wonder she's not happy with it 🙄

Her latest video. She's off her rocker. There's not much else to say other than that. Barking mad, that one.

Her latest video. She's off her rocker. There's not much else to say other than that. Barking mad, that one.
Yep!!! The way shes getting on over some chancer asking for a code. Which she knew not to give him. And now posted another video saying how uneasy it's made her and how she has to go "hug her children and her family." I also dont believe the 2nd fake call from the bank happened. Shes added that on for extra drama. Why is she so shocked there are scammers out there that do this? Everyone knows it. And look at all the crap she orders and all those cheap ovulation and pregnancy tests etc online. Her bank details are likely everywhere!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.