Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually post on these things but this woman is really getting on my nerves how many times has she started trying and stopped in the last year she clearly needs professional help. This baby was planned and what I gather very much wanted why put up all those videos and get so anxious over line progression then suddenly now she’s going to terminate think of all those poor couples out there trying desperately for a baby. I too suffered anxiety through all four of my pregnancies. I really hope she gets the help she needs as I think if she does get rid of this poor innocent life she will deeply regret it and it will haunt her for years to come and her mental health will not get better

Reactions: 5
I saw the post on YouTube about this site.

She obviously reads her so her goes

Using YouTube as therapy is not the answer.

I actually wrote a large response about how it's not hate here, concern, difficult viewing, relatability etc and thought sod it. Corinne knows best. Use YouTube to feed a fractured ego and not get the help she deserves.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god! It annoyed me no end her most recent video!! Wanting an abortion because she feels a little sick and anxious about it? She thinks that's the best reason to remove her baby that she's apparently been trying so long for? I know it sounds bad but I really hope she regrets it after and I hope her channel recieves so much backlash. What a ridiculous reason to want a termination!

Oh my god! It annoyed me no end her most recent video!! Wanting an abortion because she feels a little sick and anxious about it? She thinks that's the best reason to remove her baby that she's apparently been trying so long for? I know it sounds bad but I really hope she regrets it after and I hope her channel recieves so much backlash. What a ridiculous reason to want a termination!
She will...said before here if you haven't read all the posts that she's built her channel on TTC. So people in the same position will be watching. They will be horrified!

She will...said before here if you haven't read all the posts that she's built her channel on TTC. So people in the same position will be watching. They will be horrified!
I am one of them who suffers from endometriosis and PCOS ?‍♀ She is able to get pregnant and literally throws it away because of a little morning sickness whilst we're struggling to even have our first. Its frustrated me no end!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I had a horrific pregnancy with my first child. I had my first scan the day before we buried my 19 year old sister. My pregnancy was surrounded by anxiety, grief and depression. Throw in to the mix severe hyperemersis to the point I was hospitalised on several occasions. Did I ever think about termination? Of course not. He was a much wanted baby after years of ttc. I just don't understand this woman!

Reactions: 3
I am one of them who suffers from endometriosis and PCOS ?‍♀ She is able to get pregnant and literally throws it away because of a little morning sickness whilst we're struggling to even have our first. Its frustrated me no end!
Of course it will. It's not fair am sure a lot of her audience will feel the same way!

Look on her Instagram! This is a girl that's apparently been locked away in her room, feeling like she needs "sectioned" (her words) and yet, manages to post, every day, photos in the sun with captions like "this is the life"! I know mental illness is invisable. I've dealt with depression, anxiety and a suicide attempt, but, REALLY!! she has to expect some backlash after yesterday's video, when shes been portraying a completely different life the past few days!

Corrine, without question, has Borderline Personality Disorder that is going untreated. She needs serious mental health treatment. Let’s take a look at her track record... trying for a baby, not trying for a baby. Trying for a baby, not trying for a baby. Getting a divorce. Trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting fat transfer boob job. Fat transfer isn’t good enough. Trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting implants, trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting a puppy, getting rid of puppy. Adopting adult dog, getting rid of dog. Trying for a baby, not, trying, not, gets pregnant, abortion.

I am pro choice, but choosing to terminate a pregnancy that was intentional without even trying to treat symptoms is a blantant disrespect for human life.

Reactions: 9
Corrine, without question, has Borderline Personality Disorder that is going untreated. She needs serious mental health treatment. Let’s take a look at her track record... trying for a baby, not trying for a baby. Trying for a baby, not trying for a baby. Getting a divorce. Trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting fat transfer boob job. Fat transfer isn’t good enough. Trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting implants, trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting a puppy, getting rid of puppy. Adopting adult dog, getting rid of dog. Trying for a baby, not, trying, not, gets pregnant, abortion.

I am pro choice, but choosing to terminate a pregnancy that was intentional without even trying to treat symptoms is a blantant disrespect for human life.
Yes! This! Pro-choice all the way but a termination because she's scared of a little morning sickness is absolutely pathetic. ?‍♀ (I am aware that morning sickness can be horrific but going by her last pregnancies, her ms is not rhe worst).

Reactions: 2

I agree for the most part but please don’t assume it’s BPD! Sorry to be annoying it’s just I have that and it’s such a pain when people assume with it are like Corrine ? she seems like she’s got narcissistic personality disorder to me!

I agree for the most part but please don’t assume it’s BPD! Sorry to be annoying it’s just I have that and it’s such a pain when people assume with it are like Corrine ? she seems like she’s got narcissistic personality disorder to me!
I don't think she has BPD either speaking from experience.

As we all keep saying she needs therapy and lots of it. Needs to push the GP to get the help she needs or self refer..I think she has far bigger issues than she realises and talking to 'ladies' on YouTube isn't a form of therapy. In fact it's the worse thing she can possibly do.

I understand where you’re coming from, however, something people need to understand that personality disorders are VERY complex and each person displays different traits. I don’t disagree that narcissistic personality disorder is a possibility. It’s definitely something in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.

Another saying not to armchair diagnose BPD. It's so harmful to people that actually do have diagnosed BPD.

Another saying not to armchair diagnose BPD. It's so harmful to people that actually do have diagnosed BPD.
I was diagnosed with BPD as a teenager. Struggling with this at such a critical age inspired me to study psych. As I said earlier, personality disorders vary in intensity and no two people will have the same traits. She has tons of features of BPD with Narcissistic facets. I don’t think she’s full blown Narcissistic because I do feel like she has remorse and ultimately severe depression when she comes down.

I was diagnosed with BPD as a teenager. Struggling with this at such a critical age inspired me to study psych. As I said earlier, personality disorders vary in intensity and no two people will have the same traits. She has tons of features of BPD with Narcissistic facets. I don’t think she’s full blown Narcissistic because I do feel like she has remorse and ultimately severe depression when she comes down.
Agree. I don’t think it was the wisest thing her having another baby as well especially with her depression. Watching the live video was really disturbing watching her smile through it. She’ll loose a lot of viewers on her channel and rightfully so.

First ever post here... and coming from Reading Corrine’s YT comments - I never knew about this forum but here goes........ what a stupid stupid woman! Wants a baby, doesn’t, wants a dog, doesn’t, tried for a baby when she can’t keep her house clean, gets rid of puppy, gets a dog, gets rid of it, tries for a baby, doesn’t want baby! Gets pregnant first time (this time) it’s never ending! And then to say whilst being on a family holiday she was going to terminate - to then proberbly spend her entire holiday on her phone reading and deleting hate when she should be with her family... I honestly have no words! She needs help

First ever post here... and coming from Reading Corrine’s YT comments - I never knew about this forum but here goes........ what a stupid stupid woman! Wants a baby, doesn’t, wants a dog, doesn’t, tried for a baby when she can’t keep her house clean, gets rid of puppy, gets a dog, gets rid of it, tries for a baby, doesn’t want baby! Gets pregnant first time (this time) it’s never ending! And then to say whilst being on a family holiday she was going to terminate - to then proberbly spend her entire holiday on her phone reading and deleting hate when she should be with her family... I honestly have no words! She needs help
She's apparently spoken to Emma Kenny a very good psychologist who works for channel mum so I hope that she gets more help from her.

I just am a bit dubious about links to channel mum as the mainstay is they sell their soul for money in my opinion.

That being stated I hope Emma Kenny can advise her wisely that she needs more help than talking to her viewers for mental health therapy. However the book lies with Corinne to be honest and this is where therapy can fail. Not everyone is honest...and people like to please said therapist say what they think they need to hear or they may change their opinion of them. Whereas in all honesty these people are impartial and have heard it all. Not there to judge.

She came across quite fake in today’s ‘I’m sorry’ video. I’ve been on holiday whilst pregnant - Never once have I bloody wanted to abort my child from ‘being away from home comforts’. The woman needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.