Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't necessarily agree with everything Corrine does, but I don't understand all the bullying she gets, especially if she struggles with mental health issues. She helped me when my son was a newborn; we exchanged a few messages, and she was nice to me when I had little support. I struggled heavily with baby blues which escalated into "intrusive thoughts", which was absolutely terrifying, and she was one of the only youtubers at the time I found brave enough to talk about it, I think this is a topic which needs far more exposure. I always found her very 'real' and honest.

.She's married, she and her husband work. She's not churning out kids with random men for benefits. I'm currently a single parent, unemployed (although studying towards a degree) with two kids. Imagine I'd get all kinds of death threats if I put myself out there. I wouldn't dare do it!
Hi Corrine!! We love a “new member”’on this page 😅😅

Reactions: 2
I don't necessarily agree with everything Corrine does, but I don't understand all the bullying she gets, especially if she struggles with mental health issues. She helped me when my son was a newborn; we exchanged a few messages, and she was nice to me when I had little support. I struggled heavily with baby blues which escalated into "intrusive thoughts", which was absolutely terrifying, and she was one of the only youtubers at the time I found brave enough to talk about it, I think this is a topic which needs far more exposure. I always found her very 'real' and honest.

.She's married, she and her husband work. She's not churning out kids with random men for benefits. I'm currently a single parent, unemployed (although studying towards a degree) with two kids. Imagine I'd get all kinds of death threats if I put myself out there. I wouldn't dare do it!
What makes me laugh is she's shared this post on her Instagram and raving over how nice it is to read a nice comment about herself.. has she not seen what this person has said about her previously 🤣 I'm still certain this is Corrine though

Reactions: 1
What makes me laugh is she's shared this post on her Instagram and raving over how nice it is to read a nice comment about herself.. has she not seen what this person has said about her previously 🤣 I'm still certain this is Corrine though
Is her account still private?

Apparently she suffers from migraines!! Well
That’s new, hope she doesn’t call an ambulance for one. 😏

• Haha
Apparently she suffers from migraines!! Well
That’s new, hope she doesn’t call an ambulance for one. 😏
Knowing old Connie she will, she’s a drama queen, she will call them for a broken nail! She’s a drain on the already suffering NHS

Idea
Mid afternoon vodkas to get through the day, out till
Late using all of Matts pay!

• Haha
How about - Fake like her tits, and neglects her kids, to drunk every day, you won’t keep Social Services away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.