Corrine and Matt #2 Fake like her tits, neglects her kids, gets drunk everyday, wont keep Social Services away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the pixelated bum cheek!?!? Maybe baiting for engagement are you babe since no one has given a tit since October last year?
7E512CD9-B494-4670-BABC-E5E82CC40C74.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if corrine knows her nasty fanny pics are literally out there on the Internet for anyone to access for free 💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I miss who I was a minute ago 🤮

I wonder if corrine knows her nasty fanny pics are literally out there on the Internet for anyone to access for free 💀🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I miss who I was a minute ago 🤮
I really wish this thread was more active. The weekly dramas with the sad eyes generally involving being “rushed” to hospital or alcohol on YouTube are really too much 😂

No idea, poor wee pup. I see she wasn’t long in making a ‘daily mail sad face’ YouTube video about it though. I’m not giving her a view to find out what happened.

No idea, poor wee pup. I see she wasn’t long in making a ‘daily mail sad face’ YouTube video about it though. I’m not giving her a view to find out what happened.
I just took one for the team.
What she’s saying is utter BS.
So if your puppy has been bleeding rectally for 7 weeks, not eating and also loosing weight you’re going to just sit there and not have it investigated? Absolutely disgusting!!
And then conveniently there was a “glitch” with the insurance (aka not insured and therefore decided not to get treatment)
She’s absolutely vile. I’m sure this will be followed up with one of her children being “seriously ill” soooo predictable 😂

Whatever has happened, this woman wants banning from keeping any animal because she gets through pets faster than most people get through underwear.

• Heart