Coronavirus- What question would you ask the Government?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can go to a pub, restaurant, hairdresser, gym, get your nails done, soft play, cinema etc. But why can't I have my partner with me at pregnancy scans or midwife appointments? Why are pregnant women ignored and left alone?

Reactions: 13
You can go to a pub, restaurant, hairdresser, gym, get your nails done, soft play, cinema etc. But why can't I have my partner with me at pregnancy scans or midwife appointments? Why are pregnant women ignored and left alone?
I was told re hospital and pregnant women is that hospitals and the staff in them are classed as a vulenrable environment so they need to keep as few unnecessary people out of there as possible. It's absolutely tit but they can't risk having anyone in there that doesn't need to be there in case they bring something in with them.

My friend is currently pregnant and she's going through the same thing but understands why as she works in a hospital herself. Her partner isn't pleased but also knows he can be there for the labour once it's established.

Reactions: 1
Why did the government want herd immunity which caused numerous deaths and suffering?
And why are the borders not shut now that the number of cases is rapidly increasing again? Stop holiday makers jollying around the world bringing back the virus.

Reactions: 5
I was told re hospital and pregnant women is that hospitals and the staff in them are classed as a vulenrable environment so they need to keep as few unnecessary people out of there as possible. It's absolutely tit but they can't risk having anyone in there that doesn't need to be there in case they bring something in with them.

My friend is currently pregnant and she's going through the same thing but understands why as she works in a hospital herself. Her partner isn't pleased but also knows he can be there for the labour once it's established.
Yes,I understood also when everything was closed. I'm 36 weeks so not going to have any more scans. But if you can go to a pub then why not see a mw. They're not in hospitals anyway. At least mine isn't.

So, we're fine to do all this other stuff but some women have had to hear there is no heartbeat completely alone. Had to deal with some of the hardest times alone. But we can go get our eyebrows done.

The care for pregnant women and new babies has been terrible. Some have never seen a health visitor. I don't blame the midwives or nurses. I blame the government.

Why did it take the Government so long to act, when even before the lockdown measures were introduced, it was obvious that the situation was serious?

Reactions: 2
Why are children still being failed by a still shockingly inadequate testing system? 3 days into the new school year following 6 months of home learning and 2 year groups in my children's school were closed down due to a confirmed covid case in each year group.
Why aren't they providing an urgent test unit to schools so that, with parental consent, children can be tested before leaving school grounds and they only have to be out of school for 2 days rather than 2 weeks. If they are positive their whole house can self isolate and stop the spread.

How are we 9 months into this pandemic and STILL no further advanced than we were back in March? I'm so bloody angry.

Reactions: 6
why can't facemask be enforced why are you thinking People with disabilities will get upset? Its only the people that kick off about wearing one that haven't got proof

Reactions: 2
What happened to ‘this is all to protect the nhs’? They’re protected now and yet we’re all still putting our lives on hold and bleeping up our economy.

Reactions: 4
What are you going to do about the shortage of testing kits? Why do you think it’s acceptable for people to be left sitting at home unpaid because they can’t get a test thus potentially putting them in financial harship?

From tomorrow my area will be banned from mixing households. Grandparents are now not allowed to look after their grandchildren in their homes whilst parents are at work. This is putting so many parents in an impossible situation and one of your suggestions was for parents to hire a nanny which of course isn’t a realistic option for most. My question is, why are you like this? And why can’t you be better at your jobs?

Why did you not isolate And lockdown the very sick / underlying health citizens from the very start..... why do everyone and demolish the economy so people lost business and their jobs.

it’s doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realise masks should have been worn from the get go. Why was ppe such a shower of tit.

Is there more to this virus and is there a world wide hidden agenda???

Reactions: 1
Why can I go to the pub and see 5 friends, who could then all go and see another 5 friends, and so on and so on, but my family of 5 can’t go and see my 2 parents unless we leave someone out?