Coronavirus- What question would you ask the Government?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to think that the best questions come from the public, and not the reporters.
What question would you like to ask the Government?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't bother because I'd be non the wiser lol , they never give a straight answer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
At what point are we going to drop the “we‘re all in this together“ mantra and get cold hard facts.

the ’08 recession will no doubt pale in comparison to that of the coronavirus recession.

so when do we get the ice bucket of water thrown at us.
6 months...8 months....12 months?

will pension age increase to 95 and at that point will we need to do laps of the garden to pay for light and heating.

just wondering 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If we wear masks and gloves why cant we hug our family members if neither of us have been in contact with anyone else? and how long do you expect to keep us 2 metres apart from loved ones? you might not be but we are Human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually submitted a question. When can I duck my boyfriend 🤣 he’s too sensible to break the rules or I’d have anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would ask when the hell can we all just get back to normal and have EVERYTHING open again?

Reactions: 5
At what point will the countries mental health be a priority? When will contact within a social bubble be allowed which is vital for our health? Why is being able to go to primark being prioritised over the increasing rates of depressing and suicide?

Reactions: 14
1. When can i have close contact with my immediate family and/or partner.
2. Can you publish the UK recovery figures as all we see are death statistics daily.

Reactions: 8
I’d ask Can he actually enforce that works cant sack single parents for lack of childcare.. because at the minute all he’s said is ‘id hope work places would have sympathy’ well non of my bosses have kids so unfortunately for me ill Proberly be joining the universal credit line by August 🥴

Reactions: 2
I actually submitted a question. When can I duck my boyfriend 🤣 he’s too sensible to break the rules or I’d have anyway.
Ha! A very valid one! Here in Australia the government has allowed ‘conjugal visits’ the whole time. My state government banned it at one stage but quickly reversed the decision overnight as they got a lot of backlash.

My question for the UK government/Boris would be ‘When will you fire D Cummings?’ (Wishful thinking maybe?)
Or/
‘Can you for once give clear instructions to the nation? Because all of my friends on Tattle are intelligent humans yet completely baffled and if they don’t get it all clearly, I doubt anyone does!’

Reactions: 3
How many of your decisions are based on fact and what’s best for the country compared to those you’re making to take the heat off of other things?

Reactions: 4
When are you gonna stop bullshitting us?

Where was the national lockdown for swine flu?

Why are you feasting on control?

Reactions: 11
How are you planning to support those who work in the theatre industry and those who have got made redundant in other industries?

Some people haven’t got smartphones or have older smartphones that don’t work with the coronavirus app. Are you aware of this, and what are you going to do about it?

Reactions: 3