Coronavirus disease support

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started struggling the last 2 days. I’m working from home but it’s getting quieter which means it’s harder to keep focused, and I don’t know how much longer we will continue going for before we close until it’s over. The uncertainty is making everything worse. I was so jittery yesterday evening and this morning have woken up with a sinking feeling of dread inside.
this is such a horrible time for everyone ☹

Reactions: 1
I’ve started struggling the last 2 days. I’m working from home but it’s getting quieter which means it’s harder to keep focused, and I don’t know how much longer we will continue going for before we close until it’s over. The uncertainty is making everything worse. I was so jittery yesterday evening and this morning have woken up with a sinking feeling of dread inside.
this is such a horrible time for everyone ☹
It is awful. I keep crying after being strong, but hearing that the 21 year old girl that died just had mild asthma has tipped me over, my eldest daughter and husband have asthma mild to moderate, I’m a wreck and scared I’m going to lose my family and they’re all I’ve got 😢.

I have tried to keep away from social media the past few days. It’s the only way for me or I would go insane with worry. My sister and I phone every day just to check in. I can’t bear he thought of dying and my cat being on her own . You see, that sounds mad of me, doesn’t it ? But it’s preying on my mind. My brother died in his chair, suddenly and it was 5 days before he was found by the postman. The smell ☹ We kept in touch but not every day. So after this I think a lot of people will think more about friends and relatives who just by dint of living alone, are vulnerable.
Hugs and love 💕

• Sad
I need to stop going online and having the news on. There aren’t many cases at all in our whole trust but I’m still frightened.

Our dog has to go to the vets tomorrow, its urgent so can’t be avoided, they said we can leave her at the door in a carrier, they’ll take her inside and then pop her outside to my husband once shes all done, but even that worries me sick incase he catches the virus If it’s on the dogs fur.

I’m starting to worry, I had a sore throat last week and I’ve had a banging headache for days. I’m susceptible to headaches and think it could be stress 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
It is awful. I keep crying after being strong, but hearing that the 21 year old girl that died just had mild asthma has tipped me over, my eldest daughter and husband have asthma mild to moderate, I’m a wreck and scared I’m going to lose my family and they’re all I’ve got 😢.
It’s such a horrible time 😣 I hope you and your family stay safe 💕

• Heart
I’m starting to worry, I had a sore throat last week and I’ve had a banging headache for days. I’m susceptible to headaches and think it could be stress 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am the same. I do get sore throats anyway and it’s hay fever time. It’s just that now, every twinge, ache, wheeze or soreness takes on an ominous feeling. Is this IT ? Mad, I know but I find it hard not to worry terribly.

Reactions: 4
Same, have hay fever now which often causes me dry throats. Have had nervous tummy for days.

I’ve been feeling ‘off’ and tired since Monday and I’ve woken up today full of cold, with a tickly cough, rough throat and slight earache but no temperature. I’m pretty sure it’s just a bog standard cold and normally I would just plod on but I’m meant to be at work today what would you do? I’m not aware of there being any known or suspected cases around here. My manager is getting really pissed off with staff not going in at the moment and I’m scared she’ll hold it against me down the line 😖

I’ve been feeling ‘off’ and tired since Monday and I’ve woken up today full of cold, with a tickly cough, rough throat and slight earache but no temperature. I’m pretty sure it’s just a bog standard cold and normally I would just plod on but I’m meant to be at work today what would you do? I’m not aware of there being any known or suspected cases around here. My manager is getting really pissed off with staff not going in at the moment and I’m scared she’ll hold it against me down the line 😖
Ring 111.if they advise you to be off then so be it, your boss cannot say a word then. Would she be pissed off if you had it and gave it her and she took it home??

Feeling a bit worried as I have a chest tightness, like I have a cold coming on, and I've been sneezing a bit. I can't cough without forcing it though.

Feeling a bit worried as I have a chest tightness, like I have a cold coming on, and I've been sneezing a bit. I can't cough without forcing it though.
Do you suffer from hay fever?

Now I’m going for a walk everyday I’m walking through a wooded area and a grass field and everytime I get back home my throat is sore and I sneeze. Although people say they don’t have hay fever you can get it at anytime of life.

I’m having a bad morning, not even out of bed. Which is so unheard of for me. Just can’t seem to motivate myself to get up

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m having a bad morning, not even out of bed. Which is so unheard of for me. Just can’t seem to motivate myself to get up
Make yourself a tea or coffee and eat whatever you fancy for breakfast, go near an open window and breathe. I've been doing this when I just feel I can't get out of bed and it helps. I've been eating way more biscuits early in the morning than usual 😁

Reactions: 5
Your not alone I'm still in bed I just cant face getting up my teenager is still asleep and my 4 year old is cuddled up next to me watching TV.i think today will be a lazy day it feels worse than the times between Christmas and new year at the minute

Reactions: 6
Your not alone I'm still in bed I just cant face getting up my teenager is still asleep and my 4 year old is cuddled up next to me watching TV.i think today will be a lazy day it feels worse than the times between Christmas and new year at the minute
I haven’t even bothered to get dressed it’s getting to be like Groundhog Day!

Reactions: 5