Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our roadmap has been brought forward too may aswell enjoy it while we can I'm sure the businesses will be glad of the income ,I hope they don't stick some silly clause on like last time many businesses spent thousands only to be told xyz didn't fit within the Gov rules and they couldn't open .

Reactions: 5
No sign of anything to worry about yet from more things opening last Monday and the dreaded Brazil double variant.

Reactions: 8
I think you misinterpreted my meaning (or perhaps I worded it badly!), I never said the Queen was any different. She showed empathy towards families that have had funerals in the past year by following the correct guidelines.

These photo’s are taken on the same day during a pandemic.
This is what saddens me.

View attachment 534808

View attachment 534809
Sorry I see what you mean now! People like this only give a shot about themselves. But will be the first to complain that they have to be restricted in some other way.
They could have had just as much fun by keeping their distance.
But also I do feel for people especially the young locked up all this time and now the elderly who they have been protecting by staying home are going back to normal.
No word of lie saw 20 OAPs on a stroll together down narrow pavement on some kind of walk. I know they didn't have hands on eachother etc but they were shoulder to shoulder and more than 6. People are fed up and rightly so

You love photos of people drunk on the floor? 🤔

This on the day the Queen sat alone at her husband’s funeral in order to keep to social distancing rules.

The lack of empathy in others (those in the pics, not the poster) saddens me.
I love photos of people enjoying themselves and smiling after putting their lives on hold for over a year. 99% of deaths come in the most vulnerable category who have all been offered a jab and ten million people are fully vaccinated. We need to stop seeing everyone as a walking germ and get back to how things were.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry I see what you mean now! People like this only give a shot about themselves. But will be the first to complain that they have to be restricted in some other way.
They could have had just as much fun by keeping their distance.
But also I do feel for people especially the young locked up all this time and now the elderly who they have been protecting by staying home are going back to normal.
No word of lie saw 20 OAPs on a stroll together down narrow pavement on some kind of walk. I know they didn't have hands on eachother etc but they were shoulder to shoulder and more than 6. People are fed up and rightly so
That's head behaviour anyway, other people need to use the path too

Reactions: 4
Total 🔺️ but my friend and I were asked to leave a pub last night because we passed our salt to the table next to us. Not sure I'm gonna be in a rush to go out again if this is how strict places are 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Total 🔺️ but my friend and I were asked to leave a pub last night because we passed our salt to the table next to us. Not sure I'm gonna be in a rush to go out again if this is how strict places are 😔
That's insane. Surely a polite "please don't do that again because..." would have sufficed?!

Reactions: 12
Whaaaaaaat that’s crazy!!!

Reactions: 7
That's just unhinged. I doubt they are cleaning the salt shaker after every table leaves. Also how is this any different to the staff handing food and drink to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s silly! Did you question it at all?

Reactions: 3
Smash them on trip advisor!!

If covid was currently a threat people would have been ringing up about their symptoms for help. We are in the best position since the pandemic began.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My Moms in hospital🙌🙌

She has been in for 8 days no. She is eating more and is on a drip as she was dehydrated when she went in. Haven't been in to see her as we are not allowed. Drs are saying it's a combination of dehydration and extreme fatigue and low heart rate but couldn't explain why the paramedics insisted she wasn't dehydrated.

They got called out again as my Stepdad couldn't rouse her properly. He did eventually and she got up. As she stood up, she had a head rush and fell over and that's when he called them. Again, they asked if she had been drinking😡

Anyway, they seem to think a drop in blood pressure caused the fall and her heart rate is lower than they expected.

She had the first vaccine already and tested negative for covid, however they are treating her as a patient with covid because she has a high temp and a cough

It's all jumbled as I'm tired and busy at work and trying to remember everything
I’m so pleased she’s being seen at last. I hope she responds well to treatment and that she’s home well soon.
Take care and keep us posted x

Hope everyone is doing okay, haven't popped in to the covid threads for a while. A little laugh from an Australian comedian:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Johnson cancels trip to India. But why did it take so long?

Their graph is very worrying
Screenshot_20210419-095310_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Yep that's cases in India, the deaths in India is pretty much the same line also.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.