Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #63

Covid, christmas, lockdowns & vaccines.

• I'm prepared for more lockdowns to have Christmas meetups

Votes: 110 26.2%
  • I want lockdowns to end ASAP and aren't bothered about Christmas meetups

Votes: 230 54.8%
  • I have knowingly broke lockdown rules and I don’t plan on doing differently.

Votes: 66 15.7%
  • I have unintentionally broke rules and feel awful

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • I have not broke rules and I won’t

Votes: 96 22.9%
  • I would accept a vaccine now

Votes: 95 22.6%
  • I won’t accept a vaccine

Votes: 92 21.9%
  • Those who refuse vaccinations should be refused treatment

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • It’s everyone’s choice what they want to do, treatment should be available for all.

Votes: 147 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone know when they’re going to announce the Christmas rules? I haven’t been following it closely as it just makes me depressed so I never know when Boris is doing another announcement

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Does anyone know when they’re going to announce the Christmas rules? I haven’t been following it closely as it just makes me depressed so I never know when Boris is doing another announcement
Apparently announcing which area will be in which tier on Thursday. Not sure about Christmas though!

Bubblesdahling

This just popped up on my phone

July9696

Saw this and tbh I can’t think of a better argument than this. I also saw someone being interviewed who said there was little point in having Christmas dinner in December and then burying them in January 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s tough making these decisions but that about sums it up for me.

As for the new tiers, it’s a Saturday night- why are they leaking things like this now?! Annoys me so much 🙄

Attachments

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Fully expecting to be put in the highest tier when the announcement is made.
We still have the highest infection rate in England.
Not sure how I feel about Christmas. Obviously I'd love nothing more than Christmas dinner with my parents and mother in law but I do worry about the risks. Difficult decisions to be made

TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo

Chatty Member
Saw this and tbh I can’t think of a better argument than this. I also saw someone being interviewed who said there was little point in having Christmas dinner in December and then burying them in January 🤷🏻‍♀️

As for the new tiers, it’s a Saturday night- why are they leaking things like this now?! Annoys me so much 🙄
This really resonates with me. My parents have already said they won't be coming for Christmas dinner even if we are allowed. They don't want to risk being with us when the children have been at school. I totally see their point. Why risk it.

However, I absolutely support individuals making their own choices in this. If people have different circumstances to me and need (or even want) to see their loved ones then I support that too.

These leaks are driving me mad. The reality is even if you see your family as you usually would, no one is having a normal Christmas.

Norman29

Chatty Member
In two minds about Christmas. On the one hand, it feels like to lift the rules just because of Christmas makes a mockery of lockdown, and is insulting to those who have missed out on other major religious events (Diwali and eid), but on the other hand, people are going to meet up regardless of the rules and after the year we have had, there will be a lot of people wanting to make the most of every minute because we are never promised tomorrow.... Really don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member

Love her twitter

idk2

VIP Member
Schools arent allowed to ask for proof of a positive/negative result. Parents can provide one if they want but usually word of mouth is fine. Its a GDPR issue and apparently GDPR trumps safeguarding! Ridiculous.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Schools arent allowed to ask for proof of a positive/negative result. Parents can provide one if they want but usually word of mouth is fine. Its a GDPR issue and apparently GDPR trumps safeguarding! Ridiculous.
We were asked to provide a screenshot of our kids negative results for the school

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks