Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll come with you 😂 mums in silence eating out committee 🤣
Add me too please. We can all sit two metres apart too. We can just eat our food in peace, have a drink, not have to make anything for anyone else and then leave. What’s not to like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Add me too please. We can all sit two metres apart too. We can just eat our food in peace, have a drink, not have to make anything for anyone else and then leave. What’s not to like.
Cor sounds better than any kind of voucher rishi could have announced 😂 imagine eating all your own chips?! Sitting down for an entire meal without getting up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happens if I want to buy a house for £550k
im there. So long as I don’t have to wipe your face or bums after.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in. I want a nice meal without having to share with two little people or chase the littlest back to the table for the millionth time. And to get to eat it while it’s hot too! 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh, the UK brands are really feeble, lol. When Covid first started here and we were having to line up when the queues were huge, it was -20/30 and snow.
I'd rather starve to death than freeze to death 🥶☃

Didn’t we know all this from the start of lockdown 😂
They only published the report this week but I doubt it will make much difference to the SD ,since when have they ever been led by the science😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.