Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaches are mildly busy at the minute with no tourists so i can't imagine by then you'll be able to effectively social distance on them. We've been having to go at 4pm when the masses have left.
What has the company you booked with said about things?
As much as we love the beach theres only so much time we can spend on it with a 11 month old. God knows how we would cope, she just puts everything in her mouth she can get her hands on 😂 My 6 y/o would stay on the beach for 12 hours a day, she loves it.

They have said they will let us know week commencing the 1st of June. So should know this week.

Reactions: 3
As much as we love the beach theres only so much time we can spend on it with a 11 month old. God knows how we would cope, she just puts everything in her mouth she can get her hands on 😂 My 6 y/o would stay on the beach for 12 hours a day, she loves it.

They have said they will let us know week commencing the 1st of June. So should know this week.
We are due to go to Cornwall, end of August, I think if we are able to go, we will, we don’t really make use of a lot of the facilities (except swimming) and tend to just explore (come rain or shine) I will be gutted if we can’t go tbh, I’ve been looking forward to it since last year, our first actual summer holiday for 8 years 😩😩

Reactions: 3
How odd is this a B&Q in Merseyside evacuated customers because a staff member tested positive .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.